Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @heartsmyface! That was so sweet of @veronika23!

You're gonna look adorable in all those masks @heartsmyface !  What a wonderful surprise from @veronika23 !

How thoughtful of @veronika23 @heartsmyface! Those Hello Kitty Squishies have the best scent, too๐Ÿ’– Have fun with those masks, They are adorable!

cutest package ever. i'm obsessed with everything hello kitty. <333

Oh my goodness i just received a fun care package box covered in happy springtime stickers from none other than the lovely @itsfi Thank you so very much!  I knew you were sending a little something but I am so very touched that you took the time to stalk out my favorite rose candies, and just curate a box for me at all.  

The pineapple cotton candy is absolutely delicious!  Iโ€™ve hidden it cause i shared a little with the fam and itโ€™s not gonna survive the day if itโ€™s left out!  

The lipsticks are so gorgeous! The presentation is fabulous too!  Iโ€™m looking forward to trying them out!  Iโ€™ve never heard of the brand though so Iโ€™ll be looking that up.  

Qnd thank you soooo very much for the History of Whoo mask!!! I super appreciate it cause itโ€™s not that easy to come by here.  Iโ€™ve actually had zero luck with that so itโ€™s very appreciated!   ๐Ÿ˜˜

Oh and itโ€™s on with the sheet masks! Rose is my fav scent for masks but itโ€™s on!  I know where you live!  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

92E0E36E-3B36-42BB-A2B2-575A4202414C.jpeg

861B009A-36E4-4F98-B4E3-598FC33AA160.jpeg

2857CC01-C2E4-4BFF-AE89-EE02A0FE14E2.jpeg

71425682-1363-4BAE-8003-A2F23A50E71E.jpeg

What a wonderful surprise!!!! Enjoy @heartsmyface!!!

@heartsmyface Wow, what an amazing package. Pineapple cotton candy?! That sounds so yummy. Also, those Hello Kitty face masks are soo cute. <333

@PenelopeBT  The cotton candy was so delicious!  I had never had pineapple cotton candy before!  It was commandeered by the hubs but not before I ate a good portion of of myself!  

What an wonderful surprise @heartsmyface! Those lip shades are so pretty, too. Very thoughtful of  @itsfi  to send you such a fun package ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe Sheโ€™s a real darling!  The lipsticks are actually really nice too!  They go on as an almost matte almost satin finish but are creamy and moisturizing.  They wear down after two hours but leave a beautiful even stain on the lips.  I hadnโ€™t heard of this brand until trying the ones in this set, but am happy to have been turned onto it!  

Omg, that cotton candy looks so fluffy ! Looks like @itsfi picked the perfect lipstick colors for you too. Have fun masking! @heartsmyface 

Oh what a lovely box of goodies @heartsmyface . Happy masking and I look forward to your reviews on them ๐Ÿ™‚

@heartsmyface how sweet of @itsfi enjoy all your lovely g...

@heartsmyface how sweet of @itsfi enjoy all your lovely goodies!!

@heartsmyface ,   @itsfi ,

Ah, the fun of Unicorn Mail meets the fun of Masking!  Pineapple-flavored cotton candy!

@heartsmyface What great gifts! Those cone snacks are delicious!!!

@Samtian @Sorry iโ€™m Just responding to comments now!  ๐Ÿ˜… thรฉ cones weโ€™re so light and crispy and smooth all at the same time!!!  So good!   

@heartsmyface, this is such an amazing gift from @itsfi!...

@heartsmyface, this is such an amazing gift from @itsfi! Enjoy everything!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow that looks like a great package! I love this part of BIC!

@heartsmyface  Holy moly what a generous surprise from @itsfi the Lina Choo lipsticks and masks look amazing.

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@heartsmyface what a wonderful surprise! Have fun with your goodies

How nice! Enjoy it @heartsmyface. I plan to see your face on the masking challenge with some of these. ๐Ÿ˜‰

23 Replies
testing