Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Agree, @ShortErica; so sweet and thoughtful of @missjeanie! So, about the candy... delicious! ๐Ÿ™‚ I split the Crunchies and Big Turk in a half and shared with some friends in town - different textures on both but equally scrumptious. The coffee crisps are coming with me on my work trip this week - sure, it probably won't be quite the same as the apple I usually have in the middle of the afternoons, but I'll make do. ๐Ÿ˜‰  As for the Laura Secord chocolates, I've never met a candy by that company that I did not love. Same goes for these treats. The first thing I've ever tried from Laura Secord were the sucre a la creme and then the chocolates. Nom, nom, nom. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ouhhhhh!  Itโ€™s so good to see you on the receiving end of unicorn mail after having just opened unicorn mail from you. @itsfi   Hahaha, youโ€™re niece is such a treasure!!!  

The pretty wrapping is such a lovely touch!   Itโ€™s so nice of you to spoil her for being such a true friend day in and day out.  

Thank you @heartsmyface! ๐Ÿ™‚ @missjeanie put together such a wonderful surprise! She's so thoughtful!

@itsfi Enjoy all your lovelies from @missjeanie Looks like she picked some amazing stuff.

Thank you so much @sprocketta! So many goodies here from @missjeanie! I don't even know where to begin...well, with the masks, that is. The candy I just went at with wild abandon! lol!

What a sweet gift, @itsfi! You just can't go wrong with candy and skincare! I love the wrapping @missjeanie did as well! 

So true @quspork! Candy and masks make a winning combination! @missjeanie is so generous! She included a notebook too that didn't make it in the photos as I got distracted by all the masks! 

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @itsfi! That was so sweet of @missjeanie!

Thank you @faeriegirl! So sweet of @missjeanie! Adding the Yadah snail mask to "Y" week! ๐Ÿ™‚

so thoughtful @missjeanie ๐Ÿ’“ enjoy sweet @itsfi

so thoughtful @missjeanie ๐Ÿ’“ enjoy sweet @itsfi

Re: so thoughtful @missjeanie ๐Ÿ’“ enjoy sweet @itsfi

Thank you @lmaster! Candy, lip balms and sheet masks - @missjeanie did a fab job of curating these goodies for me.

@itsfi  Wow what a lovely package to receive. Very kind of @missjeanie @to share some goodies with you. She does score some greatness at her stores. 

@GalPalVal17, super kind and generous of @missjeanie! โค๏ธ  You're absolutely right, she finds some great things at her stores - I feel like I want to take a field trip to the stores where she shops. How fun would that be?! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@itsfi You do so much for everyone on BIC, always so welcoming and willing to share your expertise. You deserve all the unicorn mail in thanks for not only sharing all your knowledge but for just being such a wonderful friend! 

Awww, that's so sweet @missjeanie! Thank you! I've met so many great people, like you!!, and learned so many wonderful things from BIC. 

I received my first unicorn mail today from the incredibly sweet and generous @itsfi ๐Ÿฅฐ I had asked last week if the MegRhythm steam eye masks were awesome and she kindly offered to send me a couple of them to try. So I was completely shocked when I came home today and saw the fabulous box of goodies she sent me!!!E7851BEA-A46F-44F6-BF6E-5EB7F4BDE336.jpeg

B472852A-4C04-45F5-AC12-1F4D8E836CE6.jpeg

BC9D80A4-CD60-4CDA-8220-8C6E5AAE48D3.jpeg

Not only were there eye masks but sheet masks, hand masks, and foot masks. I have been having the most luck with honey masks so all the sheet masks she sent were honeyโค๏ธ๐Ÿฏ I cannot wait to try them all๐Ÿค—She also sent some delicious chocolates that have almost already all been devoured๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you so much @itsfi!!!

Wow @faeriegirl how fun and what an amazing package @itsfi sent your way๐Ÿคฉ and for your very first unicorn mail, that is incredibly special. Enjoy everything, what a wonderful mask treasure trove๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you @eshoe

Ooooh, have fun with all those masks! Glad you can get use out of the honey ones!. When it works, works ๐Ÿ™‚ @faeriegirl 

Thank you @Buootiful!

@faeriegirl , @itsfi ,

Wonderful Unicorn Mail and great masking ahead!  With chocolates!  Does life get any better?

1 Reply
testing