Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Buootiful so much cuteness in your unicorn mail. Love all the beauty and snacks you got. @sprocketta did an amazing job. 

Yeah, the snacks are soo good too! @SportyGirly125 I forgot how delicious Gardetto's are.

@Buootiful I am so glad you are excited about the box. I had actually bought all the items but the unicorn stuff and packed it up. I felt like what I was going to send was not enough so I ordered those items. It needed some of that cuteness. You did a good job describing your preferences and I'm thrilled the choices hit home. I was so nervous you would be disappointed. Seeing this post totally made my day!

TGIF, baby!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @sprocketta I'm so glad you are not nervous anymore and it's the weekend and you get to spend and treat your Mother on Mothers' day! <333

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @Buootiful! That was so sweet of @sprocketta!

So fun @Buootiful !  I love seeing you both pick out such wonderful gifts for each other! @sprocketta 

We did, it was such fun! ๐Ÿ™‚ @missjeanie 

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Iโ€™m new to this community but can I just say how much I love this ๐Ÿ’• itโ€™s so nice to see people doing these sweet things for each other.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@KehDee The BIC community is full of kindness and love. Welcome. I hope you experience that as well.

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @sprocketta

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So a month ago or so @Buootiful had posted on here asking about exchanges because she'd missed the last one. I'd wanted to sendhersomething for a while and asked for her address. She wouldn't give it to me without getting mine. We decided to do an exchange with a certain budget. The package from her arrived and my jaw dropped when I opened it. She put so much love and kindness in this box. She even included items for my dog, Joy. I couldn't be happier. She went way above and beyond what I expected. She is a total doll. I feel so fortunate. She included so much on my wishlist and lots I hadn't been expecting. I can't wait to play! ETA: These pictures do not do this package justice. I'm especially excited about the TF setting powder, the CP Villain Lipsticks and the Bobbi Brown crushed liquid lipstick.

Oh that is so cool @sprocketta @I didnโ€™t realize you and @Buootiful did this as an exchange! How awesome and fun๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š You both bring so much ๐Ÿ’— and kindness to BIC, happy to see this!

@sprocketta ,

Yay!  More Unicorn Mail!  So clever to have your own exchange with @Buootiful !

Delicious treats, and including Joy in the fun!  Enjoy playing with your new goodies!

I definitely will @tsavorite 

What a fun and fabulous exchange @sprocketta@Buootiful did an awesome job of picking out these amazing treats! 

@itsfi And @Buootiful did a great job. I had some much fun picking things out for her.

@sprocketta, this was such a nice idea!  What wonderful items @Buootiful sent!

She went above and beyond @curlychiquita 

I hope they all work beautifully for you!  @sprocketta . I already saw you with the Evil Queen lipstick in the lippie challenge.

I can't wait to see how you like and look in the Bobbi Brown liquid lipstick! ๐Ÿ™‚ โค๏ธ

@Buootiful I'm really excited about the Bobbi Brown! I meant to wear the Maleficent after my coffee this morning but was so busy I forgot. Soon enough! Thank you for all the wonderful gifts. I didn't do the package justice with my pictures.

You are welcome!! I couldn't NOT get that for you!! I wanted to get that other thing for variety but I had a feeling you really wanted this @sprocketta  Glad we had the same idea ๐Ÿ™‚

testing