Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@sprocketta ,

Yay!  More Unicorn Mail!  So clever to have your own exchange with @Buootiful !

Delicious treats, and including Joy in the fun!  Enjoy playing with your new goodies!

I definitely will @tsavorite 

What a fun and fabulous exchange @sprocketta@Buootiful did an awesome job of picking out these amazing treats! 

@itsfi And @Buootiful did a great job. I had some much fun picking things out for her.

@sprocketta, this was such a nice idea!  What wonderful items @Buootiful sent!

She went above and beyond @curlychiquita 

I hope they all work beautifully for you!  @sprocketta . I already saw you with the Evil Queen lipstick in the lippie challenge.

I can't wait to see how you like and look in the Bobbi Brown liquid lipstick! Smiley Happy <3

@Buootiful I'm really excited about the Bobbi Brown! I meant to wear the Maleficent after my coffee this morning but was so busy I forgot. Soon enough! Thank you for all the wonderful gifts. I didn't do the package justice with my pictures.

You are welcome!! I couldn't NOT get that for you!! I wanted to get that other thing for variety but I had a feeling you really wanted this @sprocketta  Glad we had the same idea Smiley Happy

So sweet - love the idea of a set budget to send love to another BIC member @sprocketta @Buootiful 

@ShortErica We tried to treat it like the other exchanges we've seen on here. She definitely went above and beyond!

What a sweet package, @sprocketta! @Buootiful included some amazing items. I hope you enjoy everything!

I'm loving it so far @quspork She sent lots of lovely items.

What an awesome package of goodies @sprocketta! That is awesome y’all are doing a gift exchange😊

@faeriegirl I was planning to send @buootful unicorn mail just because, but she insisted!

@sprocketta What a fun package. I absolutely love Haribo gummy bears and the cola cola flavored ones are the best. <333

@PenelopeBT I love the Haribo gummy bears too. I haven't tried this variety but it looks tasty. There's a bunch of great snacks.

I hope you enjoy the cola  gummies @sprocketta with your pizza sticks, lol Smiley Happy

awwwww @sprocketta awesome gifts @Buootiful

awwwww @sprocketta awesome gifts @Buootiful

Re: awwwww @sprocketta awesome gifts @Buootiful

They're all great @lmaster I'm crazy excited about them.

@sprocketta Wow how cool of @Buootiful.  I know she was bummed about not being in the Galentine's exchange but I am so glad you 2 got to do your own exchange.