Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Loretta55 @missjeanie sounds like a delicious experiment. Can't wait to hear the findings!

These are the clinical trials that I will always volunteer for @ShortErica , @missjeanie !

@ShortErica wrote:

@Loretta55 @missjeanie sounds like a delicious experiment. Can't wait to hear the findings!

Lol.... sometimes you just donโ€™t wanna share ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ @ShortErica 

@ShortErica what a wonderful surprise from @missjeanie look at all those masks.  How very kind of her. 

She's amazing. Thanks @SportyGirly125!

@ShortErica , @missjeanie is really amazing!  Enjoy your gifts!

Yes she is! Thank you @curlychiquita 

I'm so glad I could help turn your day around @ShortErica !  Those smarties are actually one of the candies I see littles ones with more often.   I guess they're easier to eat than a full bar. We call your smarties "Rockets".  Ketchup chips are for sure an acquired taste lol... some people love them, some can't stand them.  That Swiss Chalet sauce is a big hit with fries just as much as chicken so I'm told as well.  Hope your boys get a bit of a sugar high and you find a few A masks in there!

I also appreciate the Smarties packaging @missjeanie - perfect for a mom who doesn't want her kids to eat everything at once. They got some tonight as well! Thanks again! ๐Ÿ™‚

@ShortErica  That is such an awesome box! I am so glad you got to try some awesome Canadian treats! Your boys are so cute! 

Thank you! I should have taken the coffee crisp to work so I could try them today @ather. That's when I usually want a snack. I'm excited to eat them all. ๐Ÿ™‚

Enjoy all your goodies @ShortErica! Your boys are adorable๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks @faeriegirl - they have been loving the mail I get for sure!

oh @missjeanie you are a sweetheart @ShortErica look at t...

oh @missjeanie you are a sweetheart @ShortErica look at those precious boys! they are so adorable!!! I see ornery written all over them ๐Ÿ˜‚ enjoy!!

Re: oh @missjeanie you are a sweetheart @ShortErica look at t...

Hahaha! You can read them so well @lmaster! They thought they could eat all the snacks right then. They were not happy campers when mommy put them in the pantry for later. I'll share with them but not all in one sitting. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So sweet @ShortErica . And such yummy looking treats! 

There are so many to try! Thanks @PrettyPaint!

What a fun surprise, @ShortErica! It looks like @missjeanie included a lot of tasty treats for you and kiddos. I do hope you're able to get your hands on the masks you were looking for though- those butt masks are hilarious! 

Thanks @quspork@itsfi let me know they are available on Amazon so if my work Ulta doesn't have them then I'll just get them online. ๐Ÿ™‚

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

this little sneaky sweetheart @sonnydee thank you so very much for the 4 piece set of the puresmile Art masks!! such a great birthday surprise ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Awww, Happy Belated Birthday!! @lmaster Have fun with the masks!! @sonnydee was so generous, love the box decoration ๐Ÿ™‚

testing