Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So sweet - love the idea of a set budget to send love to another BIC member @sprocketta @Buootiful 

@ShortErica We tried to treat it like the other exchanges we've seen on here. She definitely went above and beyond!

What a sweet package, @sprocketta! @Buootiful included some amazing items. I hope you enjoy everything!

I'm loving it so far @quspork She sent lots of lovely items.

What an awesome package of goodies @sprocketta! That is awesome yโ€™all are doing a gift exchange๐Ÿ˜Š

@faeriegirl I was planning to send @buootful unicorn mail just because, but she insisted!

@sprocketta What a fun package. I absolutely love Haribo gummy bears and the cola cola flavored ones are the best. <333

@PenelopeBT I love the Haribo gummy bears too. I haven't tried this variety but it looks tasty. There's a bunch of great snacks.

I hope you enjoy the cola  gummies @sprocketta with your pizza sticks, lol ๐Ÿ™‚

awwwww @sprocketta awesome gifts @Buootiful

awwwww @sprocketta awesome gifts @Buootiful

Re: awwwww @sprocketta awesome gifts @Buootiful

They're all great @lmaster I'm crazy excited about them.

@sprocketta Wow how cool of @Buootiful.  I know she was bummed about not being in the Galentine's exchange but I am so glad you 2 got to do your own exchange.

@SportyGirly125 I saw her comment asking about the exchange and knew I wanted to send her something. We've had a lot of fun on the lipstick challenge thread. I just hope she loves her package as much as I do mine.

Of course I do! @sprocketta . It's exciting receiving it from you let alone the wonderful gifts inside ๐Ÿ™‚

So much fun @sprocketta !   Enjoy all your goodies!

I honestly can't swallow how much kindness is on BIC - it's overwhelming. Saturday I was hoping to pick up the honey mask to participate in the Monthly Masking Meetup and also wanted to find the butt masks (if you aren't at least viewing the Masking Challenge you're missing out!) at Ulta. Well, neither was at my local stores. So I was bummed. Not the end of the world but you know how those days are when you expect XYZ and none of it happens.

I get home to find a huge package. @missjeanie went above and beyond to share Canadian treats with me.

The box:

20190504_165214.jpg

Trying to lay it all out:

20190504_165522.jpg

We opened the ketchup chips and one of the twins liked them and one of the twins didn't. I enjoyed trying but they are the type of chip I could only eat a few at a time vs. normally I could eat a whole bag. Haha.

I let the boys have some of the Smarties. Reminded me of M&M's but maybe more shell?

When I think Smarties I think this:

Image result for smarties

The boys showing off their treat:

Spoiler
20190504_165944.jpg

TV informercial guy: "But wait there's more!"

Inside the box was a ton of masks:

20190506_075654.jpg

So many to try! I think I'm most excited for the Yadah snail because I had such a good experience with my other Yadah masks. My face will be beautiful for sure. ๐Ÿ™‚

@missjeanie not only do you read my mind and write my thoughts but you must also know my moods because this was the amazing pick up I needed on Saturday. Who cares about honey and butt masks when you have treats and tons of other options. Thank you thank you thank you!

@missjeanie - this was so fun! I still have plenty of masks to try but the food hasn't survived long in my household. Hahaha.

I'd say the Wunderbar and Caramilk were my favorites. I can't pinpoint what the inside of a Crunchie reminds me of and it is kinda driving me crazy. The Big Turk was interesting. I don't associate that inside with chocolate coating but it was good.

My husband downed the hickory sticks though I was able to try a few. They had a BBQ like flavor. He and the kids ate all the Swedish berries (like Swedish fish). We all shared the coffee crisps and I took some to work..gotta protect my goodies. Haha. I let the kids mostly enjoy the Smarties.

I think I just have the packets left to try. Thanks again for this Canadian eating adventure!

Anytime @ShortErica ! I already have a few things in mind that I forgot last time, so you never know when another will show up! Lol

Oh geez @missjeanie! I wonder if I can fool my husband that I didn't receive a package. Hahaha. Though he's always the one to get the mail.

Lol... Iโ€™ll see if I can fool Mr. Short with a random box? Lol

@missjeanie my husband and I split the Caramilk last night. Can you tell maybe I like caramel...and chocolate? Hahaha. He also let the boys have Coffee Crisps yesterday so I took some to work so they wouldn't disappear before I got to try. It reminded me of Kit Kat but more wafer, less chocolate. Definitely didn't get the coffee taste which worked for me. The Caramilk kinda reminded me of caramel doves. My husband said it seemed familiar too but we couldn't place it with a U.S. candy bar. This is so fun trying the different candy. Thank you again for your package! I've been loving it all.

45 Replies
testing