Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: This is so sweet, @ShortErica! Both of @Shosh85 and your...

Aww, thanks @curlychiquita!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a lovely package, @ShortErica. I hope you enjoy the peeling gel that @Shosh85 was able to track down for you. Also, your boys are ADORABLE!

I can't wait to try the peeling gel @quspork. Thanks - I think the boys are pretty cute too but I'm a bit biased. ๐Ÿ™‚

Awww @ShortErica what a kind gesture! @Shosh85 sent so many goodies along with that little egg๐Ÿ˜Š Happy masking!

Thanks @eshoe! When I saw the package size I was like this can't be just an egg - she did too much!

awwwww @Shosh85 how sweet of you enjoy @ShortErica so cut...

awwwww @Shosh85 how sweet of you enjoy @ShortErica so cute your boys are ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: awwwww @Shosh85 how sweet of you enjoy @ShortErica so cut...

Thanks @lmaster! The love "helping" and were excited about mail.

Enjoy all your goodies @ShortErica! That was so sweet of @Shosh85 ! Your boys are adorableโค๏ธ

Thank you @faeriegirl - it was such a treat to open and I can't wait to try the variety of sheet masks!

@ShortErica  Such a sweet gesture! Your boys are sooo cute!!! They look so excited!

They love playing with magnets on the trash can @ather. I guess cause we try to keep them out of the kitchen other than when they help us bake, it's a fun spot to be. Haha!

@ShortErica  aww what a sweet surprise. And your boys are just too darn cute.

Thank you @GalPalVal17 - they sometimes drive me crazy but I love them! @Shosh85 is too wonderful  

Oh my gosh @ShortErica, I've never seen a picture of your boys before! They are just extremely adorable! Looks like you got your hands full โ€“ good thing they're cute!

I'm so happy you (and and your boys๐Ÿ˜‰) liked the gifts! I hope you enjoy them! ๐Ÿ˜˜

I definitely will @Shosh85! My husband will probably get to share some chocolate if he's lucky. Hahaha. Thank you again!

@ShortErica You are so welcome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Someone just surprised me with the sweetest package, full of my favorite things ๐Ÿ˜„

Goodies galore!Goodies galore!

Spoiler
@lmaster, you have been paying some pretty close attention to the long list of masks I want to try. There are so many here that I cannot wait to use. Just this morning I was online hunting down some of the Periperi masks. The candle is so pretty, and the scent is perfect for me! The Bunny Bites are just right - I love that it says, "Sharing is optional" on the package ๐Ÿ˜„ We will see if anyone else gets a bite, ha! You know I love those FAB pads and I am just about out of my night cream so this belif is greatly appreciated and will be put to use immediately!

Masks.jpg
More than anything, this brought the biggest smile to my face; not just the gifts, but the thought that went into everything. Thank you, lmaster, for thinking of me and sending your kindness my way. I absolutely love all of your contributions on the masking thread, you make me laugh and we need that on our masking adventures!! <3<3<3 everything ๐Ÿ™‚

@eshoe ,

Great box of masks and treats from @lmaster !  Have fun masking!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @tsavorite! @lmaster made my day ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š!

@eshoe  So many goodies!! @lmaster  is such a beautiful soul! 

She is a doll, @ather

testing