Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a fantastic surprise @eshoe !  So thoughtful of @lmaster to show you some love!

@lmaster knows how much Iโ€™ve wanted to try those Panda Eye masks, they probably wonโ€™t make it past this weekend @missjeanie ๐Ÿ˜„

I so hope you like them! @eshoe 

Cannot wait to get maskinโ€™ tonight @lmaster the Panda ๐Ÿผ is going to be such a treat!

Yaaaaaaaay!! @eshoe hope you enjoy

It is P week after all @eshoe !  

Yes I am so excited, @missjeanie! I wanted to try them this morning but I didnโ€™t have the time...already looking forward to bedtime, ha!

That could be a life motto at times @eshoe ... Already looking forward to bedtime! lol

What an awesome box of goodies @eshoe! That was so sweet of @lmaster! I love the saying on the box๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah the box cracks me up, @faeriegirl๐Ÿ˜‚ Love all the goodies @lmaster sent, so many good ones!

Haha! @eshoe hope you enjoy ๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿ’— everything @lmaster, thank you for the very sweet surprise! 

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ @eshoe 

The last few weeks have been super busy, but I was so delighted to come home to the sweetest surprise amid the chaos!!!

vgift1.jpg

I received Unicorn Mail from the one and only @veronika23 !!!

041616vgift2.jpg

041616vgift3.jpg

OMG! Yaaaasssss!!!!   My favorite Canadian Treats!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

041616vgift4.jpg

V seriously outdid herself!  I could not believe how many amazing things she packed into this box!  Her generosity always blows me away!!!! โค๏ธ

The coolest thing in the box were these upcycled Artech Studios"Rebeer" glasses with Canadian sayings - My hubby was super excited about the Zed glass because it uses "zamboni" as an example and he is totally into hockey (he's watching right now!)

I seriously love everything in this box - from the notebooks to the pen that smells like cotton candy, to the sweet treats to allllllll the sheet masks, everything is so sweet and perfect for me!!!   I really love the little pink macaron ornament - it is really special and is proudly on display in my beauty room, along with the Hello Kitty Squishy and the pins! โค๏ธ

My beauty room also proudly houses my new compact, featuring the official BIC Boyfriend!!!!!  How cute is that?!?!?!

041616vgift5.jpg

Thank you so much, V!  You truly have the kindest, most generous heart!  I appreciate you so much and I will be forever happy that I met you on BIC!   Love you, girl!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

deanthankyou.gif

deanallthefeelings.gif

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Tamara76 oooh Dean Winchester โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yaaasssss!  He is the official BIC Boyfriend! โค๏ธ   @Weetart 

@Tamara76, this is so nice of @veronika23! She sent so ma...

@Tamara76, this is so nice of @veronika23! She sent so many nice things!

Re: @Tamara76, this is so nice of @veronika23! She sent so ma...

@curlychiquitaI totally agree! โค๏ธ   @veronika23 has such a generous and loving heart!  I am super happy to have met her here! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 ,

Those Coffee Crisps totally have my attention, but the rest of this fabulous package from @veronika23  is very impressive, too!   You are one lucky girl!

Thank you so much, @tsavorite !  I completely agree!   @veronika23 is such a sweetie! โค๏ธ   I will admit, the Coffee Crisps went fast! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

mmmmm.... Coffee Crisp!  How cool are those glasses!  I live in Canada and never seem to see these types of cool things!  Very kind of @veronika23 to send you such fantastic unicorn mail @Tamara76 , she really is such a sweetheart!

1 Reply
testing