Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

This is an amazing gift from @lmaster, @eshoe! She's so s...

This is an amazing gift from @lmaster, @eshoe! She's so sweet!

Re: This is an amazing gift from @lmaster, @eshoe! She's so s...

@curlychiquita I know, it was such a surprise and so thoughtful of @lmaster!

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

What a wonderful package, @eshoe. It looks like @lmaster included some great masks! It was very sweet of her to put this together for you!

@lmaster sure did, @quspork - so many of these I was already on the hunt for and now I can just relax and maskπŸ˜„

@eshoe how wonderful of a box from the very gorgeous and generous @lmaster 

so many wonderful masks to choose from. 

@lmaster is beautiful inside and out, @SportyGirly125! Such a great assortment of masks that I cannot wait to try!

@eshoe Such an awesome box of goodness from the sweet @lmaster! Those masks look great! I love the Juice Time Masks! I hope you enjoy this amazing gift! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜

@Shosh85 you inspired the juice masks 😘 of course you did!

@Shosh85 you inspired the juice masks 😘 of course you did!

Re: @Shosh85 you inspired the juice masks 😘 of course you did!

@lmaster They are great and even smell like fruit they show on the packaging!! Glad you like them too! Have you tried others besides the grape? πŸ˜ƒ

Re: @Shosh85 you inspired the juice masks 😘 of course you did!

I actually have not tried any yet @Shosh85 just got them literally Tuesday or Wednesday, I got orange, strawberry, Apple I think lol and grape

Your reviews of those Periperi masks are what got me interested in them, @Shosh85! So excited that @lmaster @sent me one to try, I really want to squeeze it in this weekend if I can😊

@eshoe  I know the feeling – so many masks, so little time...and only one face!πŸ˜‚

Two wonderful people - love this! @lmaster must be a diligent note taker. Enjoy it @eshoe! Smiley Happy

@lmaster sure has, @ShortErica! Can’t wait to try some of these new masks, my favoriteSmiley Happy

What a fantastic surprise @eshoe !  So thoughtful of @lmaster to show you some love!

@lmaster knows how much I’ve wanted to try those Panda Eye masks, they probably won’t make it past this weekend @missjeanie πŸ˜„

I so hope you like them! @eshoe 

Cannot wait to get maskin’ tonight @lmaster the Panda 🐼 is going to be such a treat!

Yaaaaaaaay!! @eshoe hope you enjoy

It is P week after all @eshoe !  

Yes I am so excited, @missjeanie! I wanted to try them this morning but I didn’t have the time...already looking forward to bedtime, ha!

2 Replies