Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe what a sweet surprise box of goodies from @lmaster...... and from your "list" of masks. Oh these lists never stop growing. Have fun with these and can't wait to here about them ๐Ÿ™‚

If time permitted I would mask like 4x a day @GalPalVal17 ๐Ÿ˜„ @lmaster made my day! 

@eshoe  masking goals. I'm trying to fit in more than a day of masking at the moment. I'm sure when things settle down after moving, I'll be able to get more into it.  I just love how it makes me and my skin feel.

She sure gave you lots to work with, in addition to all the goodies you already have. 

Its hard when you have a lot going on, @GalPalVal17. I hope your move goes smoothly!

Oh my goodness, how sweet! @eshoe  @lmaster   Enjoy!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

@lmaster sure knows how to share the mask ๐Ÿ’— @PrettyPaint! Trying the Panda Eye masks right now and she was right-they are wonderful๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Oh yaaaaaaaay!! @eshoe happy dance for your eye mask!  ๐Ÿ’—

This is an amazing gift from @lmaster, @eshoe! She's so s...

This is an amazing gift from @lmaster, @eshoe! She's so sweet!

Re: This is an amazing gift from @lmaster, @eshoe! She's so s...

@curlychiquita I know, it was such a surprise and so thoughtful of @lmaster!

What a wonderful package, @eshoe. It looks like @lmaster included some great masks! It was very sweet of her to put this together for you!

@lmaster sure did, @quspork - so many of these I was already on the hunt for and now I can just relax and mask๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe how wonderful of a box from the very gorgeous and generous @lmaster 

so many wonderful masks to choose from. 

@lmaster is beautiful inside and out, @SportyGirly125! Such a great assortment of masks that I cannot wait to try!

@eshoe Such an awesome box of goodness from the sweet @lmaster! Those masks look great! I love the Juice Time Masks! I hope you enjoy this amazing gift! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85 you inspired the juice masks ๐Ÿ˜˜ of course you did!

@Shosh85 you inspired the juice masks ๐Ÿ˜˜ of course you did!

Re: @Shosh85 you inspired the juice masks ๐Ÿ˜˜ of course you did!

@lmaster They are great and even smell like fruit they show on the packaging!! Glad you like them too! Have you tried others besides the grape? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Re: @Shosh85 you inspired the juice masks ๐Ÿ˜˜ of course you did!

I actually have not tried any yet @Shosh85 just got them literally Tuesday or Wednesday, I got orange, strawberry, Apple I think lol and grape

Your reviews of those Periperi masks are what got me interested in them, @Shosh85! So excited that @lmaster @sent me one to try, I really want to squeeze it in this weekend if I can๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe  I know the feeling โ€“ so many masks, so little time...and only one face!๐Ÿ˜‚

Two wonderful people - love this! @lmaster must be a diligent note taker. Enjoy it @eshoe! ๐Ÿ™‚

@lmaster sure has, @ShortErica! Canโ€™t wait to try some of these new masks, my favorite:)

1 Reply
testing