Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

That is amazing @Tamara76@veronika23 was so sweet with all those treats!

Honestly I thought the yellow packages were Reese's eggs and was like dang, I'm sure I could eat all of them but is it the best decision. πŸ€£

Thank you, @ShortErica !   @veronika23 is such a doll!   I definitely could (and did) eat all the Coffee Crisps, but I had a little help from the fam! <3 

@ShortErica  Have you had coffee crisps before?? I could eat all those in one sitting. I always buy boxes for Halloween and eat them before it’s actually Halloween 

I have no idea what coffee crisps are @ather. I don't drink coffee so I'm not sure if they would be a snack for me but I don't mind the espresso flavor in tiramisu. What are they like?

@ShortErica Coffee-flavored Kit Kats. @ather is right, the coffee flavor is mild. I don’t hate coffee, but I’m not a big coffee drinker (like maybe when I go out to breakfast) and I don’t mind it

@jozkid That's what I was picturing but maybe without the chocolate on it? Do the coffee crisps have a chocolate coating too?

Nope, they have a chocolate covering @ShortErica 

When I was in Toronto a couple of years ago @ShortErica, I tried Coffee Crisps and honestly did not care for them. They reminded me of a Nestles Crunch Bar. After taking a bite of it I gave it to the person I was with and that person said the same thing.

I used to get a Nestles crunch bar after gymnastics when I was a kid @Loretta55. At one time it was my favorite though I haven't had one in years probably. Maybe I had a mini in the Halloween candy..hmm

I never cared for rice cereal and that is what that reminds me of @ShortErica . You mentioned the Reese’s Peanut Butter eggs, that is a personal favorite. I always bring my Halloween candy to work for everybody else to eat or I will devour everything. I always said Easter is my favorite food holiday.

@Loretta55 my coworker and I were discussing how the egg is the best shape. Better than the other holiday ones and better than the original cup. That ratio of chocolate and peanut butter is perfect!

Every Easter, I always told my MIL just get me a half pound peanut butter filled egg because everything else would go to waste @ShortErica . Many of local candy shops sell them. I consider myself a peanut butter connisour

I forget where you are from @Loretta55 (if you've mentioned it) but yep, that was Easter.

Image result for peanut butter easter eggs

OMG!!!! That is exactly what I was thinking of @ShortErica. I need a little self restraint because I have been eating too much and my work uniforms are feeling a bit tight. I am going to try not to have dessert at Easter dinner though.

You've got more self restraint than me @Loretta55. If they are already more snug, a little more snugness from Easter dessert is okay before I then watch what I eat. Haha!

It’s not easy @ShortErica ,but I feel it is important to me because I am on my feet for my entire 8 hour shift at work. I need to feel comfortable and confident. 

Also, when my son is here we as a family enjoy eating out and we do overindulge. 

Interesting..  I guess people do chocolate and coffee.

That’s mocha @ShortErica  😁

I'm so naive in the world of coffee @jozkid πŸ˜‚ I think I would do okay on a quiz on tea and hot chocolate though.

I had half a pot of Smart Sips Chocolate Amaretto coffee this morning chased with a cup of skim milk @ShortErica . Unfortunately I am a huge coffee drinker not a tea drinker. I am addicted to caffeine so I am no good until I have my morning coffee.

While watching Strahan and Sara at work, a couple of months ago, there was a Shark Tank episode that Smart Sips was featured. If anybody is a coffee drinker and likes flavored coffees, I can not recommend them enough! Customer service is superb! The selection is great!

@jozkid  kit kats are a different Canadian chocolate bar! They are yummy too. I need to get address so I can send some your way! We have lots of yummy treats here! @ShortErica 

3 Replies