Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

🖤🌈🦄📦🖤 Post your unicorn mail here!!!! 🖤🌈🦄📦🖤

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

💗 everything @lmaster, thank you for the very sweet surprise! 

😘😘😘😘 @eshoe 

The last few weeks have been super busy, but I was so delighted to come home to the sweetest surprise amid the chaos!!!

vgift1.jpg

I received Unicorn Mail from the one and only @veronika23 !!!

041616vgift2.jpg

041616vgift3.jpg

OMG! Yaaaasssss!!!!   My favorite Canadian Treats!!!! <3 <3 <3 

041616vgift4.jpg

V seriously outdid herself!  I could not believe how many amazing things she packed into this box!  Her generosity always blows me away!!!! <3

The coolest thing in the box were these upcycled Artech Studios"Rebeer" glasses with Canadian sayings - My hubby was super excited about the Zed glass because it uses "zamboni" as an example and he is totally into hockey (he's watching right now!)

I seriously love everything in this box - from the notebooks to the pen that smells like cotton candy, to the sweet treats to allllllll the sheet masks, everything is so sweet and perfect for me!!!   I really love the little pink macaron ornament - it is really special and is proudly on display in my beauty room, along with the Hello Kitty Squishy and the pins! <3

My beauty room also proudly houses my new compact, featuring the official BIC Boyfriend!!!!!  How cute is that?!?!?!

041616vgift5.jpg

Thank you so much, V!  You truly have the kindest, most generous heart!  I appreciate you so much and I will be forever happy that I met you on BIC!   Love you, girl!!!! <3 <3 <3 

deanthankyou.gif

deanallthefeelings.gif

RE: Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

@Tamara76 oooh Dean Winchester ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Re: RE: Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

Yaaasssss!  He is the official BIC Boyfriend! <3   @Weetart 

@Tamara76, this is so nice of @veronika23! She sent so ma...

@Tamara76, this is so nice of @veronika23! She sent so many nice things!

Re: @Tamara76, this is so nice of @veronika23! She sent so ma...

@curlychiquitaI totally agree! <3   @veronika23 has such a generous and loving heart!  I am super happy to have met her here! <3

@Tamara76 ,

Those Coffee Crisps totally have my attention, but the rest of this fabulous package from @veronika23  is very impressive, too!   You are one lucky girl!

Thank you so much, @tsavorite !  I completely agree!   @veronika23 is such a sweetie! <3   I will admit, the Coffee Crisps went fast! Smiley Wink 

mmmmm.... Coffee Crisp!  How cool are those glasses!  I live in Canada and never seem to see these types of cool things!  Very kind of @veronika23 to send you such fantastic unicorn mail @Tamara76 , she really is such a sweetheart!

I totally agree, @missjeanie !  I will cherish these glasses - My hubby really got a kick out of them, too! <3  @veronika23 always has a way of finding the coolest treats! <3

@Tamara76  Such an awesome gift!! Lots of coffee crisp Bars in there Smiley Happy

Thank you, @ather !  Yes, @veronika23 knows that Coffee Crisp are my fave Canadian treat! She is too good to me! <3

awwwww that is so cute @Tamara76 💜💗 love the cotton can...

awwwww that is so cute @Tamara76 💜💗 love the cotton candy pen is it?

Re: awwwww that is so cute @Tamara76 💜💗 love the cotton can...

Thank you, @lmaster !  Yes!  The pen still smells like cotton candy!  Soooo good! <3

@Tamara76  How super sweet of @veronika23  to send you such a nice surprise. Enjoy your me time!!

Thank you, @GalPalVal17 !  I agree!  This was the sweetest! <3 

So many coffee crisps, @Tamara76! It looks like @veronika23 sent you a wonderful package. The Rebeer glasses are hilarious! 

Thank you, @quspork !  Yes, V is the sweetest!  We love the glasses sooo much!

That is amazing @Tamara76@veronika23 was so sweet with all those treats!

Honestly I thought the yellow packages were Reese's eggs and was like dang, I'm sure I could eat all of them but is it the best decision. 🤣

Thank you, @ShortErica !   @veronika23 is such a doll!   I definitely could (and did) eat all the Coffee Crisps, but I had a little help from the fam! <3 

1 Reply