Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@Tamara76 oooh Dean Winchester ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Re: RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Yaaasssss!  He is the official BIC Boyfriend! <3   @Weetart 

@Tamara76, this is so nice of @veronika23! She sent so ma...

@Tamara76, this is so nice of @veronika23! She sent so many nice things!

Re: @Tamara76, this is so nice of @veronika23! She sent so ma...

@curlychiquitaI totally agree! <3   @veronika23 has such a generous and loving heart!  I am super happy to have met her here! <3

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@Tamara76 ,

Those Coffee Crisps totally have my attention, but the rest of this fabulous package from @veronika23  is very impressive, too!   You are one lucky girl!

Thank you so much, @tsavorite !  I completely agree!   @veronika23 is such a sweetie! <3   I will admit, the Coffee Crisps went fast! Smiley Wink 

mmmmm.... Coffee Crisp!  How cool are those glasses!  I live in Canada and never seem to see these types of cool things!  Very kind of @veronika23 to send you such fantastic unicorn mail @Tamara76 , she really is such a sweetheart!

I totally agree, @missjeanie !  I will cherish these glasses - My hubby really got a kick out of them, too! <3  @veronika23 always has a way of finding the coolest treats! <3

@Tamara76  Such an awesome gift!! Lots of coffee crisp Bars in there Smiley Happy

Thank you, @ather !  Yes, @veronika23 knows that Coffee Crisp are my fave Canadian treat! She is too good to me! <3

awwwww that is so cute @Tamara76 πŸ’œπŸ’— love the cotton can...

awwwww that is so cute @Tamara76 πŸ’œπŸ’— love the cotton candy pen is it?

Re: awwwww that is so cute @Tamara76 πŸ’œπŸ’— love the cotton can...

Thank you, @lmaster !  Yes!  The pen still smells like cotton candy!  Soooo good! <3

@Tamara76  How super sweet of @veronika23  to send you such a nice surprise. Enjoy your me time!!

Thank you, @GalPalVal17 !  I agree!  This was the sweetest! <3 

So many coffee crisps, @Tamara76! It looks like @veronika23 sent you a wonderful package. The Rebeer glasses are hilarious! 

Thank you, @quspork !  Yes, V is the sweetest!  We love the glasses sooo much!

That is amazing @Tamara76@veronika23 was so sweet with all those treats!

Honestly I thought the yellow packages were Reese's eggs and was like dang, I'm sure I could eat all of them but is it the best decision. πŸ€£

Thank you, @ShortErica !   @veronika23 is such a doll!   I definitely could (and did) eat all the Coffee Crisps, but I had a little help from the fam! <3 

@ShortErica  Have you had coffee crisps before?? I could eat all those in one sitting. I always buy boxes for Halloween and eat them before it’s actually Halloween 

I have no idea what coffee crisps are @ather. I don't drink coffee so I'm not sure if they would be a snack for me but I don't mind the espresso flavor in tiramisu. What are they like?

@ShortErica Coffee-flavored Kit Kats. @ather is right, the coffee flavor is mild. I don’t hate coffee, but I’m not a big coffee drinker (like maybe when I go out to breakfast) and I don’t mind it

1 Reply