Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I forget where you are from @Loretta55 (if you've mentioned it) but yep, that was Easter.

Image result for peanut butter easter eggs

OMG!!!! That is exactly what I was thinking of @ShortErica. I need a little self restraint because I have been eating too much and my work uniforms are feeling a bit tight. I am going to try not to have dessert at Easter dinner though.

You've got more self restraint than me @Loretta55. If they are already more snug, a little more snugness from Easter dessert is okay before I then watch what I eat. Haha!

Itโ€™s not easy @ShortErica ,but I feel it is important to me because I am on my feet for my entire 8 hour shift at work. I need to feel comfortable and confident. 

Also, when my son is here we as a family enjoy eating out and we do overindulge. 

Interesting..  I guess people do chocolate and coffee.

Thatโ€™s mocha @ShortErica  ๐Ÿ˜

I'm so naive in the world of coffee @jozkid ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think I would do okay on a quiz on tea and hot chocolate though.

I had half a pot of Smart Sips Chocolate Amaretto coffee this morning chased with a cup of skim milk @ShortErica . Unfortunately I am a huge coffee drinker not a tea drinker. I am addicted to caffeine so I am no good until I have my morning coffee.

While watching Strahan and Sara at work, a couple of months ago, there was a Shark Tank episode that Smart Sips was featured. If anybody is a coffee drinker and likes flavored coffees, I can not recommend them enough! Customer service is superb! The selection is great!

@jozkid  kit kats are a different Canadian chocolate bar! They are yummy too. I need to get address so I can send some your way! We have lots of yummy treats here! @ShortErica 

@ather Hahaha..it appears I've been missing out. What type of treats are in Canada and not the U.S. and vice versa? Is there somewhere else on BIC this has been discussed so I can reference it?

@ShortErica  There is so many things that we can get here and itโ€™s not in the US and things you get there that we donโ€™t get here. Iโ€™m not sure if thereโ€™s a post or not. Some things I can think of off the top of my head are Smarties you have a candy called smarties but we have chocolate smarties, ketchup chips, dill pickle chips, crunchie bar, wonder bar, mr. big bar, crispy crunch bar, mars bars, aero bar and all dressed chips. There could be more. And I could be wrong on some of them but those are the ones I remember missing when I was visiting the US. 

@ather   The US is coming up in the world. You can get dill pickle chips here now. ๐Ÿ‘

Are sea salt and vinegar chips a thing there?  Cape Cod brand makes lobster flavor chips as well as honey Dijon. 

Have you tried the Lay's Flaming Hot Dill Pickle Chips (US)?  At first I thought that sounded so gross, but gave it a try anyways.  They are super yummy!  Hope that is the winning Lay's flavor this year.

Very interesting @ather. Now I'm off to Google and see what else it tells me I'm missing. Though I need more candy like a hole in the head - ha!

@ShortErica  I agree. I bought a bag of Cadbury mini eggs for Easter and I ended up eating the whole bag while watching tv last night. Oops. I guess I better get more!!

@ShortErica  They donโ€™t have a super coffee taste but a little. Itโ€™s like a wafer with a bubbley Center in it. I love them!! 

@Tamara76 Wow thatโ€™s a lot of treats in one box. How sweet of @veronika23 to get you that mirror compact. 

I totally agree, @SportyGirly125 !   @veronika23 is a total sweetheart! โค๏ธ

Ha ha ha ha that compact is GREAT @Tamara76! I still have no idea who he is (except from what everyone here tells me) but @veronika23 must have gone to great lengths to surprise you with that. What a sweet surprise:) 

@eshoe I donโ€™t know who he is either. Then again I donโ€™t watch tv except when Game of Thrones is on the air. 

Thanks, @eshoe !  LOL!  He is on a show called Supernatural and he is a fellow Texan, so I'm doubly smitten!  

I agree - V has a knack for making us all feel so special!  She truly is part of the backbone of the community!!! โค๏ธ

testing