Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Ahhh I didnโ€™t notice that @Shosh85, I just remembered @cianniโ€˜s review that it was a good mask, so glad I listened and headed to check it out!

awesome! @ShortErica so thoughtful to send @Shosh85 her l...

awesome! @ShortErica so thoughtful to send @Shosh85 her last piece to her puzzle ๐Ÿ˜‰ enjoy!!

Re: awesome! @ShortErica so thoughtful to send @Shosh85 her l...

@lmaster It really was very thoughtful and this one just happens to be the one I wanted to try the most! ๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85  So sweet! Enjoy them ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks so much, @PrettyPaint!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Such a gem @ShortErica is!!  I hope to see a review soon on these guys @Shosh85 !  They all look so good!

@missjeanie She sure is! I'm hoping to try them soon โ€“ they have snail in them, so I'm even more excited! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Ohhhh... do all the masks in this line have snail @Shosh85 ?? -- Running to check mine!

@Shosh85... Nope.. the Aloe ones are vegan.  That's okay... gives me something to keep an eye out for next week!

@missjeanie Yeah, it's just the Collagen ones. It seems a lot of collagen masks have snail in them! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜‰

That is so sweet of @ShortErica! Enjoy trying your new ma...

That is so sweet of @ShortErica! Enjoy trying your new masks @Shosh85!

Re: That is so sweet of @ShortErica! Enjoy trying your new ma...

Yes, sweet and unexpected! Thanks, @curlychiquita! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85 How very sweet of @ShortErica 

More amazing masks to add to your growing collection. 

Thanks, @SportyGirly125!!  Growing collection is right! I'm happy to have a completed collection of these! ๐Ÿ‘

Happy to help @Shosh85! I stopped by a different Marshall's and the had 1 aloe, 1 rose and 2 collagen. They must be sending all the collagen my way haha!

Thanks so much again, @ShortErica! So thoughtful of you! I'm super excited to try them โ€“ I wanted to try these the most because of the snail secretion in the ingredients! ๐ŸŒ My face loves snail! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ

That was so sweet of @ShortErica! Enjoy your masks @Shosh85 โค๏ธ

@faeriegirl Thank you! Glad to have my collection complete! ๐Ÿ‘

I am super behind on BIC and everything in my life but I got a lovely package from @veronika23 , as a thank you from Galentineโ€™s Day! It was so sweet and I squeeโ€™ed with joy at the cutest Hello Kitty masks! Look at them, I love them so much! Thank you V, it was so sweet of you!!!

4C48E4EA-112B-47A3-BCD2-BC56922BED35.jpeg

@sister13  those masks are too cute!!

Awwww - These are the cutest masks and @veronika23 is the sweetest!  I am sure you'll have a lot of fun with these, @sister13 !!! โค๏ธ

testing