Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@sonnydee How thoughtful of @lmaster!. Looks like some great masking in your future!

What a lovely gift, @sonnydee! It looks like @lmaster included some great masks- enjoy your goodies! 

@sonnydee haha!! No worries sweet lady 😘 wanted to throw some love your way because you are always so thoughtful

Wanted to give a big shout out to @ShortErica!! This brand of masks have gotten great reviews and after finding the Rose and Aloe ones, I just needed to find the Collagen ones. Erica found two packs of them at her store and generously bought both so she could send me one! Such a very sweet gesture! Now I can stop stalking my TJ Maxx for it! Haha! Thank you so much Erica!240A6B3E-5371-453E-BD0A-170F544DF76D.jpeg

@Shosh85 ,

Oh, gosh!  Have fun Masking!  Very generous of @ShortErica !

Thanks, @tsavorite! It was super sweet of her to think of me! πŸ˜ƒ

@Shosh85  Such an awesome gift!

@ather It really was sweet! πŸ€—

That is really sweet of @ShortErica !  Enjoy, @Shosh85 !

Thank you so much, @Tamara76!! πŸ€—

Nice @Shosh85, how thoughtful of @ShortErica to spread some masking πŸ’— aroundπŸ˜„ I found a box at my store and am so glad I picked it up, it’s a nice mask. Enjoy!

Thanks, @eshoe! I'm really liking this brand so far! I especially wanted this Collagen one after learning that there's snail in the ingredients. πŸ˜‚ I'm excited to try it! πŸ€—

Ahhh I didn’t notice that @Shosh85, I just remembered @cianniβ€˜s review that it was a good mask, so glad I listened and headed to check it out!

awesome! @ShortErica so thoughtful to send @Shosh85 her l...

awesome! @ShortErica so thoughtful to send @Shosh85 her last piece to her puzzle πŸ˜‰ enjoy!!

Re: awesome! @ShortErica so thoughtful to send @Shosh85 her l...

@lmaster It really was very thoughtful and this one just happens to be the one I wanted to try the most! 😍

@Shosh85  So sweet! Enjoy them Smiley Happy

Thanks so much, @PrettyPaint!! πŸ˜ƒ

Such a gem @ShortErica is!!  I hope to see a review soon on these guys @Shosh85 !  They all look so good!

@missjeanie She sure is! I'm hoping to try them soon – they have snail in them, so I'm even more excited! πŸŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Ohhhh... do all the masks in this line have snail @Shosh85 ?? -- Running to check mine!

@Shosh85... Nope.. the Aloe ones are vegan.  That's okay... gives me something to keep an eye out for next week!