Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

You're welcome @eshoe! I was just happy to find some masks you hadn't tried and be able to surprise you (shout out to @itsfi for helping me since I misplaced your info and wanting to have the element of surprise for the mail). I'm excited to be masking twins! ๐Ÿ™‚

I appreciate this thoughtful gift, @ShortErica, so well-timed letter-wise and all new-to-me masks, which is always exciting! Thank you for all of your contributions and encouragement, everywhere I turn and see your name, it sparks an idea or helps me re-route some plan already underway. I am very excited to mask with you, maybe we can even find a wash-off mask we both have and go all-out ๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe I'm glad that @ShortErica was able to send you such a pleasant surprise. Unicorn mail is the best!

Yep I had no idea and thought the package was a mistake until I opened it, @sprocketta! There was no mistake, @ShortErica knew just what and when to send some unicorn masks my way ๐Ÿ˜„

I came home to a very heartwarming surprise Friday and it felt like a hug from a friend. @bakeamuffin, how do I even thank you for such a perfect and well-timed surprise?! You have so much going on and Iโ€™m very grateful and touched by your thoughtfulness and generosity. Lifeโ€™s been a little fuller than usual and I havenโ€™t been able to get to all the things Iโ€™ve wanted to, including time on BIC, so these treats meant so much, bakeamuffin, and your thoughtfulness means even more! You truly spoiled me. 

Look at all this goodness!!! Bakeamuffin picked out so many fabulous goodies for me that Iโ€™ve been wanting to try and she did an amazing job with the wrapping โ€“ itโ€™s so cute! I *almost* didnโ€™t want to open them!Look at all this goodness!!! Bakeamuffin picked out so many fabulous goodies for me that Iโ€™ve been wanting to try and she did an amazing job with the wrapping โ€“ itโ€™s so cute! I *almost* didnโ€™t want to open them!She knows that Iโ€™ve been trying to carve out some extended down time on Friday nights and sent these AMAZING Canadian treats! The bath salts and the candles smell wonderful. I had the biscotti this afternoon and it was yummy! Canโ€™t wait to try the hot cocoa and the tea!! I canโ€™t wait! The notebook makes me happy! Can't wait to try everything. I may have already dug into the yummy ketchup chips and coffee crisps. Heehee!She knows that Iโ€™ve been trying to carve out some extended down time on Friday nights and sent these AMAZING Canadian treats! The bath salts and the candles smell wonderful. I had the biscotti this afternoon and it was yummy! Canโ€™t wait to try the hot cocoa and the tea!! I canโ€™t wait! The notebook makes me happy! Can't wait to try everything. I may have already dug into the yummy ketchup chips and coffee crisps. Heehee!

Iโ€™ve been wanting to try the Milk Watermelon mask and the Hourglass highlighter for the longest time and now I can (yay!), and I love, love, LOVE the Fenty gloss โ€“ these are all coming with me on one of my longer trips I have coming up. Oh yes, they are!!Iโ€™ve been wanting to try the Milk Watermelon mask and the Hourglass highlighter for the longest time and now I can (yay!), and I love, love, LOVE the Fenty gloss โ€“ these are all coming with me on one of my longer trips I have coming up. Oh yes, they are!!

The llama mug is sooooo cute - the picture doesn't do it justice and those maple candles are ... yuuuummmy!!  That rainbow card is adorbs and your note bakeamuffin, put a huge smile on my face. BIC is a phenomenal place and itโ€™s people like you who make this place that much more special! Iโ€™m so thankful for your friendship and kindness! I wish I could just jump through the screen and give you a big hug!!

Awww - this is all so cute!  Enjoy your sweet and adorable treats from @bakeamuffin !!!  โค๏ธ   @itsfi 

I love this and you deserve it! @itsfi ๐Ÿ™‚ @bakeamuffin is always so sweet and kind and a very generous heart. Like you, I havent been able to be on much cuz of work and I miss the BIC as well. Enjoy your goodies,  the mug is fantastic and glad its giving you such joy!

@Buootiful, thank you so much for your kind words. ๐Ÿ™‚ I agree, @bakeamuffin is an absolute doll! Hope work is going well for you and that you have some down time soon!

Now I do, thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚ @itsfi 

Wow, what a wonderfully Canadian package @bakeamuffin put together for you @itsfi !!  Sounds like some fantastic new products to take traveling too!  And now I must run out to a corner store to grab some Ketchup Chips... lol

Old Dutch ketchup chips are the best!

Old Dutch ketchup chips are the best!

@missjeanie, aren't ketchup chips amazing?!!  ๐Ÿ™‚  I was recently in Vancouver with friends and now, they too are fans of ketchup chips ... and coffee crisps and ....

The skincare and beauty treats from @bakeamuffin came at an incredible time and they worked out perfectly for travel!

Have you tried "all dressed" chips yet @itsfi ?  I alternate my chip flavours depending on the day... but I actually did run out and grab some ketchup chips this week!

@missjeanie, what is this โ€œall dressedโ€ chip of which you speak? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ  brb, need to do some research on this one!! Wowwy, that looks good. It says itโ€™s available at a Target that is in a neighboring city to where I work. hmmmm... I may have to take a different route home tomorrow...

I've seen all dressed chips at a few places in the states but they're certainly not as popular or readily available as they are in Canada.  I have a few American friends and they love when I come to visit and bring both kinds of chips! @itsfi 

@itsfi Such amazing goodies! Thank you for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca 

Thank you @RebeccaBT! This box of goodies is signature @bakeamuffin - thoughtful, kind and generous!

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซ yay!! I am so glad to see that everything arrived to you safely @itsfi โ˜บ the photos you took are beautful! ๐Ÿ˜

You have been such a great friend to me, I can't ever say thank you enough. I enjoy all of our chats and the friendship we have grown ๐Ÿ’— Thank you for being so supportive and kind, people like you are exactly what that world needs. Keep shining your light, Fi! โ˜€๏ธ 

Awww @bakeamuffin! You are a great friend. I have very much enjoyed our chats and have learned so much from them! This was such a perfectly curated package and the timing incredible - you're amazing! ๐Ÿ™‚

Ouhhh nice!!! All the quintessential Canadian treats!!!  @itsfi @bakeamuffin was such a. Sweetie putting this lovely package together for you!! Enjoy!!! 

@heartsmyface, so many yummy Canadian goodies from @bakeamuffin - everything she picked out has been perfect! I have been trying to be good about not devouring all this deliciousness at once.

testing