Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Such great products @jen143xo @SportyGirly125  And what an adorable avocado!!!

@jen143xo  What lovely mail, that CT is stunning! PS that thing is hideous. #teamyuckycado. ๐Ÿ˜„

@Samtian Donโ€™t you mean they are great ๐Ÿ˜œF994B8C6-86DB-47A7-97C3-4FE48ECB03B1.gif

@jen143xo ,

What fabulous Unicorn Mail from @SportyGirly125 !  Beautiful!

Enjoy all your goodies @jen143xo! That was so sweet of @SportyGirly125!

@jen143xo  Wow whats great goodies. Super curious about the CT, cant wait to hear what you think of it.

@Anastasiya13 I sent @jen143xo the CT palette as a thank you for being my Galentine in the gift exchange. It was on her Elfster list so I picked it up for myself and her because we both had it on our wish list.  We both have it in the fair/medium shade. I love how it looks on my skin and that it wears beautifully. 

I came home from a month long work trip to many packages (yay online shopping addiction!) but one package in particular caught my eye... My wonderful Galentine @MissPuff sent me a thank you gift as a follow up to our Galentine gift exchange! 

I know now I say this every time but, man, I just canโ€™t believe how many wonderful, inspiring, caring, sweet people Iโ€™ve met on the boards here. Miss Puff is no exception! My face was smiling so big as I opened the box and pulled out every goodie she curated for me. (Also my boyfriend was like, โ€œis this an internet friend gift?โ€ Haha!) 

First, OMG, the pocky. I ate one package when I woke up at 3a this morning (yay jet lag!) and itโ€™s so yummy. I canโ€™t wait to try the caramels and other local New England treats and drink my Tim Hortons coffee :). Second, sheet masks! I kept up with my daily sheet masking for the past month so I was running low on inventory - canโ€™t wait to try these! Then, the pieces Iโ€™m most excited about... luxe lipsticks! All neutral, my lips but better shades, that I canโ€™t wait to try out! The colorpop packaging is SO CUTE and actually my first item from the brand. 

So, Miss Puff, thank you so much for being a great Galentine โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ This was such an amazing and thoughtful gift!

George helping me unbox:)George helping me unbox:)

Luxe lippies & my all time favorite primer!Luxe lippies & my all time favorite primer!

7B468EA4-0F76-4211-ACB0-F34A175A632E.jpeg

Awww - the kitty!  Cute pic!   And this gift is super sweet!  Enjoy all your treats from @MissPuff !!! โค๏ธ

@scott1201 

Ooooh! @scott1201  You got some Taza chocolate. Thatโ€™s some yummy local stuff!  Nicely done @MissPuff !

Awww, what a fabulous gift to come home to @scott1201! Welcome back! We missed you! @MissPuff put together an awesome unicorn package for you! George is such a great helper! โค๏ธ

Such a beautifully curated gift from @MissPuff !  What a wonderful gift to come home to @scott1201  and the perfect way to cure jet lag is pocky! 

@scott1201  Such an awesome surprise!

Yay for being safely back home @scott1201! Even more so to come home to a surprise package from @MissPuff ๐Ÿ˜Š That Honeydew Jayjun Mask is great, also, lucky you!

eta: the Rosemary Truffle caramels are so good. 

@scott1201 ,

@MissPuff  is the sweetest!  That was awesome of her to send you a Thank You Galentine Gift! 

Hi to George!

Aw, @scott1201, this is so nice of @MissPuff!

That was so thoughtful of @MissPuff! There so many yummy treats and fun new goodies to try out here. Enjoy all your sweet gifts, @scott1201!

awwww how sweet @MissPuff @scott1201 welcome back and enjoy

awwww how sweet @MissPuff @scott1201 welcome back and enjoy

Enjoy your goodies @scott1201! That was so sweet of @MissPuff!

@scott1201 What a wonderful thank you gift from @MissPuff that was really sweet and thoughtful of her. 

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

testing