Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@sister13 Awe, what a sweet little thank you gift! Those Hello Kitty masks are great! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜

They are absolutely adorable @sister13. How sweet of @veronika23. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

Awww what a sweet surprise @sister13! Those masks are adorable, @veronika23 is so thoughtful in the little and big things-enjoy your โ€˜Mermazingโ€™ gifts๐Ÿ˜„

Aw, how nice, @sister13!

Aw, how nice, @sister13!

Awww, so sweet of @veronika23 . Enjoy your masking! @sister13 

awww @sister13 enjoy these great gifts!

awww @sister13 enjoy these great gifts!

@sister13 What a great thank you gift. Enjoy. 

What a sweet surprise @sister13! That was so nice of @veronika23!

@sister13, what a thoughtful and fun surprise! @veronika23 is an awesome friend. Love the goodies she picked out. You both are mermazing!!

@sister13 ,

Those masks are darling!   Everything is improved by Hello Kitty!  @veronika23  was certainly charming to give you these as a "Thank You, Galentine" Gift!

This is a late thank you to the amazing @SportyGirly125 for this WONDERFUL super AWESOME unicorn mail!  Thank you so much @SportyGirly125  for this!  I was blown away by this surprise package with everything I love and wanted to try.  You are really amazing and sweet and I am so thankful.  I was dying to try this CT palette and when I opened I almost screamed I was so excited! Team avocado!

IMG_0727.jpg

OMG!  The avocado!  How cute!   And that CT Palette is gorgeous!  @SportyGirly125 is so thoughtful!  I hope you enjoy everything, @jen143xo !!! โค๏ธ

@jen143xo,

That avocado is adorable!

โค๏ธ Melissa

@jen143xo@SportyGirly125 is so thoughtful and generous! Enjoy your unicorn mail!

@SportyGirly125 how loving are you! such a sweet and thou...

@SportyGirly125 how loving are you! such a sweet and thoughtful gift for @jen143xo enjoy!

@jen143xowhat a wonderful surprise from a wonderful friend!  @SportyGirly125 did such a great job of putting together a wonderful package!

@jen143xo  Congratulations on the awesome surprise!

Oh, what a beautiful surprise from @SportyGirly125@jen143xo! I imagine the CT palette is going to be gorgeous on you๐Ÿ˜Š Very kind and thoughtful!

@jen143xo Iโ€™m glad you liked everything and that the CT palette has been working out for you. 

How cute is that little avocado?! This is such a lovely package, @jen143xo. Those L'Occitane hand creams are wonderful! 

Aw! Love the avocado, @jen143xo! @SportyGirly125

testing