Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

OK, so spring is almost here and soon it will be Summer since this year is going way to fast! Is there going to be a Summer gift exchange or any exchanges coming up?  I missed the Galentines exchange and would love to be a first time participant. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

@Buootiful  When we first started the exchanges we did a local gifts exchange, giving items from our area. That was a lot of fun, and I'd totally be up for another one like that.

Oooh, that does sound like fun! I havent done a BIC exchange  so no trust score yet but  it's something to think about organizing! @Samtian ๐Ÿ™‚

@Buootiful I know there is a Halloween, Christmas and Galentineโ€™s exchange. Not sure if there are others. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 . Anyone up for a Beginning of Summer exchange?

I know there is a Halloween exchange, @Buootiful, I am not sure about anything before then! The Galentineโ€™s was my first exchange ๐Ÿ™‚

Awww, it looked like so much fun @eshoe And, it made me feel like I was opening gifts with all the beautiful pictures everyone posted!!

Thank you @ShortErica, who surprised me today with a package of masks from one of my favorite brands, Mediheal! She is one of the regulars on the Mask of the Week Challenge thread, and knowing our week spotlighting the letter "M" is coming up, she sent it my way. The best part about sharing masks like this is that we can try them out together, and compare notes along the way. Thank you, ShortErica, for this cheerful surprise, can't wait to do some masking with you ๐Ÿ˜„

medi.jpg

The most interesting one to me is the W. H. P., which claims to be a "black mask sheet emitting far-infrared radiation on skin." Can't wait to try them all out, thank you so much ShortErica!

@eshoe, such fun unicorn mail from @ShortErica! Lots of great Mediheal masks for you to choose from!

OMG! That is so cool!! @eshoe . That was super nice of @ShortErica . Have fun masking! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @Buootiful, it was a fun surprise, and @ShortErica  and I were able to do some masking together thanks to her๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoeWhat a fun surprise from @ShortErica !!  Looks like some fun masks to have dual reviews on!

Spoiler alert! We are doing the Vita Lightbeam one tonight @missjeanie 

I feel like I have an inside scoop now @ShortErica !  I'll be looking forward to seeing what you both think!

Mediheal does make some great masks, @eshoe! Such a lovely gift from @ShortErica!

I have only tried a few, @quspork, so I canโ€™t wait to see what these are like!

@eshoe wow that is so cool of @ShortErica 

Sharing the masking ๐Ÿ’— is contagious, @SportyGirly125, I am so grateful for @ShortEricaโ€™s gift๐Ÿ˜Š

ooooooo those like amazing @eshoe enjoy your goodies from...

ooooooo those like amazing @eshoe enjoy your goodies from @ShortErica such a sweetie pie ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy all your masks @eshoe! That was very sweet of @ShortErica!

Thank you @faeriegirl@ShortErica sent some fun masks my way and I can't wait to get started on them! 

1 Reply
testing