Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe  Oh that's just gross.

@eshoe  Such a nice unicorn mail!

Thanks @ather, fun to try out so many unique treats! @veronika23 sent a little bit of joy my way and I cannot thank her enough:)

@eshoe  yes it is! Being Canadian I take those treats for granted! Itโ€™s fun to see everyone enjoying them!

@eshoe  wow that is such a thoughtful gift. Looks like she threw a lot of yummy treats for you to try. I swear, every time I see these Canadian treats, I think why can't we have them in the US. I mean Ketchup Lays.... yes please. lol  Enjoy all your goodies and as always, look forward to your reviews on those masks ๐Ÿ™‚

Hee hee yes I never thought I would get the chance to try ketchup Lays @GalPalVal17, or soap  gum for that matter๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s been a fun past few days;) @veronika23 brought a lot of cheer into my week by her thoughtfulness!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I stumbled on this thread. First, your kindness and joy of spirit made me smile and gives me hope for the world. Second ,my 98 old father is known as the โ€œfuzzy unicornโ€ because as an accident he started hitting ๐Ÿฆ„ the lovely unicorn emoji. Now itโ€™s his affectionate nickname. And has led to a stream of themed gifts for his first great granddaughter. Thanks for making me smile.

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww that is such a sweet story @Kimberlee13! There is so much generosity and encouragement here, itโ€™s a great place to be๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe   @veronika23   Such a sweet box; so much fun and love in it!

Lots of laughs and smiles in that pretty purple and rainbow box, @Ispend2much6 ๐Ÿ˜Š

awwwww this is such cute unicorn mail @eshoe @veronika23...

awwwww this is such cute unicorn mail @eshoe @veronika23 how very special! so sweet and thoughtful

Re: awwwww this is such cute unicorn mail @eshoe @veronika23...

@lmaster@veronika23 sent so many fun treats that Iโ€™ve never tried, itโ€™s been fun to sample and the masks๐Ÿฅฐ Love everything @veronika23 carefully packaged up for me to enjoy!

This looks so awesome & thoughtful @veronika23  ENjoy @eshoe 

Thank you so much @naturalooks15@veronika23      really took great care in sending a package of fun and masking goodness๐Ÿ˜Š I think she sent the entire Sanrio x Crรจme Shop collection!

Oh my gosh... I haven't had Thrills gum in decades!! And how amazing is it that there is slush puppies candies!!  What a wonderful gift box from @veronika23 !  I'd love to hear about the maple lip balm more!  Let us know how you like the ketchup chips and poutine @eshoe !

@missjeanie the funniest part about that gum is that it says โ€œIt still tastes like gum!โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thatโ€™s something to brag about! @veronika23 has one special little bag marked โ€˜A little taste of childhoodโ€™ and the combination of our conversations about Slush Puppies/Slurpies, Mackintosh toffee, and memories made this such a very special package. 

Ok the Ketchup chips must be an acquired taste, my daughter loves them, especially dipped in guacamole ๐Ÿ˜„ The Barefoot Venus balm is SO good, love how long-lasting it is-the scent is very subtle, I will be using it regularly as it feels extra-nourishing๐Ÿ’– 

I know Costco has cheese curds (though it may be a 2 pound bag lol), I need to perfect my French fry skills before opening the prized poutine packet๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoelol... I have a few American friends who just can't quite get into the ketchup chips, though I also know a few who are addicted!  Have you guys tried "all dressed" chips?  I've never tried ketchup with guac before but they're two things I often love so I'll have to give that a go soon!

I love that so many childhood memories came back with all @veronika23 s goodies!  That's really the best part of candies... the nostalgia... well... and the yum. lol

Once your french fry skills are up we'll have to send out a package of Swiss Chalet Sauce.  The best to dunk your fries in! lol. I'm looking forward to seeing how you like the poutine!  It's something different for people who didn't grow up with it, but it sure is loved by so many!

This French Fry adventure is going to be fun @missjeanie ๐Ÿ˜„ Havenโ€™t heard of Swiss Chalet sauce, but a couple weeks ago we went to a restaurant and poutine was on the menu! However @veronika23  confirmed this is not an accurate representation:B76FEC14-5E69-4D0E-A4F2-1832823B9D1D.jpeg

This looks like there's grits on your fries?  lol.... wait... is that sausage gravy @eshoe ?  How did it taste? It doesn't look like poutine to me, but maybe someones version of?

It was sausage gravy @missjeanie ๐Ÿ˜‚ and a few bites were all I could take, it was also slathered in cheddar lol

Bahahah!!  Oh that's too funny!  I've seen a lot of variances with poutine over the years, I love a cheddar mix of cheese just melted over fries and then some salsa over top... But sausage gravy is a new one!  Hopefully you'll love your own a lot more @eshoe !

2 Replies
testing