Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@thundercatsho The most recent one was the Galentineโ€™s exchange which sign ups for it already ended at the end of December. Keep a look out because I have seen Halloween ones and Christmas ones. 

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

This is an amazing experience you all are creating for each other!!! I am so happy to see all of this love and acceptance in such a diversecommunity! Focusing on kindness and creating joy for others.... these are the basics of human interactions and should be what we ALL focus on! Thank you beautiful ladies for uplifting one another and creating such beautiful boxes! Thereโ€™s nothing better than snail mail.... love to you all!!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo @veronika23 @eshoe @keana1 @heartsmyface @jozkid

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Dawwwwww, thanks for the kudos!  @thundercatsho 

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank youuuuu for being so sweet!!!!!!! Itโ€™s contagious ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awwww I love this place @thundercatsho๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š 

Me toooo #girlsrule

Sending you some love ๐Ÿ’• also @thundercatsho !

Thank you girlfriend, Iโ€™ll take all I can get ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Have a wonderful week!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Last week the ever so lovely @eshoe offered to send me a sample of the Glossier primer that she's been loving.  Tonight I went to check my POBox and low and behold... She sent wayyyyyy more than a primer sample!  So yet again... here I am in tears going through masks trying to figure out where to start! BIC really is a safe haven for me to retreat to, when I'm stressed, looking to get away a bit, or just in a mood to chit chat with my people!  Thanks so much for being such an amazing friend, a great host on the 2019 Masking Challenge, and so supportive of everyone @eshoe !  You're a Jem!

What I thought she was sending & what came along for the ride north of the boarder!

This baby's getting a test tomorrow!This baby's getting a test tomorrow!These guys hitched a ride with the Glossier Primer!These guys hitched a ride with the Glossier Primer!

Soooo much goodness packed into one box!  Enjoy all your treats from @eshoe !!!!   

@missjeanie 

@missjeanie So sweet!!

Best,
Rebecca

Look at all those masks @missjeanie! So nice of @eshoe to send them to you.

Isn't she just a sweetheart @itsfi !!  Both of you and everyone on the masking thread have been opening my eyes to so many fun new masks!  I need another face to mask on!  It's been weird not having time to use them the last few days!  Back to routine next week lol

Ouhhhh so many masks!  What a thoughtful gesture!  @missjeanie @eshoe you rock! 

@missjeanie ,

@eshoe is more than generous!  She's obviously a sweetheart and a great friend!  ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Enjoy all these gifts!

What a nice gift!

What a sweet gift @missjeanie! That was so awesome of @eshoe!

It was a lovely surprise @faeriegirl Made me smile for sure!

Beautiful gift, @missjeanie@eshoe is such a sweetie!

She really is @curlychiquita

awwwww @missjeanie what a sweet gesture @eshoe you are tr...

awwwww @missjeanie what a sweet gesture @eshoe you are truly a giving soul enjoy!!
testing