Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

🖤🌈🦄📦🖤 Post your unicorn mail here!!!! 🖤🌈🦄📦🖤

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

RE: Re: RE: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

Me toooo #girlsrule

Re: RE: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

Sending you some love 💕 also @thundercatsho !

RE: Re: RE: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

Thank you girlfriend, I’ll take all I can get 😘💋💋💋 Have a wonderful week!

Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

Last week the ever so lovely @eshoe offered to send me a sample of the Glossier primer that she's been loving.  Tonight I went to check my POBox and low and behold... She sent wayyyyyy more than a primer sample!  So yet again... here I am in tears going through masks trying to figure out where to start! BIC really is a safe haven for me to retreat to, when I'm stressed, looking to get away a bit, or just in a mood to chit chat with my people!  Thanks so much for being such an amazing friend, a great host on the 2019 Masking Challenge, and so supportive of everyone @eshoe !  You're a Jem!

What I thought she was sending & what came along for the ride north of the boarder!

IMG_2396.jpgThis baby's getting a test tomorrow!IMG_2395.jpgThese guys hitched a ride with the Glossier Primer!

Soooo much goodness packed into one box!  Enjoy all your treats from @eshoe !!!!   

@missjeanie 

@missjeanie So sweet!!

Best,
Rebecca

Look at all those masks @missjeanie! So nice of @eshoe to send them to you.

Isn't she just a sweetheart @itsfi !!  Both of you and everyone on the masking thread have been opening my eyes to so many fun new masks!  I need another face to mask on!  It's been weird not having time to use them the last few days!  Back to routine next week lol

Ouhhhh so many masks!  What a thoughtful gesture!  @missjeanie @eshoe you rock! 

@missjeanie ,

@eshoe is more than generous!  She's obviously a sweetheart and a great friend!  Smiley Happy 

Enjoy all these gifts!

What a nice gift!

What a sweet gift @missjeanie! That was so awesome of @eshoe!

It was a lovely surprise @faeriegirl Made me smile for sure!

Beautiful gift, @missjeanie@eshoe is such a sweetie!

She really is @curlychiquita

awwwww @missjeanie what a sweet gesture @eshoe you are tr...

awwwww @missjeanie what a sweet gesture @eshoe you are truly a giving soul enjoy!!

Re: awwwww @missjeanie what a sweet gesture @eshoe you are tr...

@lmasterisn't she so kind!  It was so nice after a long day at work... knowing I'd have another long one today to unwrap a personalized masking treasure chest!

@missjeanie What a great surprise @eshoe really is one of a kind and super generous.

@SportyGirly125She really is!  I love how there's such a sense of community here with everyone!

Lol you make it look like you won the Price is Right Masking Edition @missjeanie ðŸ˜‚ Hope you find some loves in here, if not just keep masking on! 🤗

lol @eshoe I kind of did!  I've already tried one and LOVED it!  I love the notes and stickers on everything!  Feels like a personalized game show where I get amazing glowy moisturized skin!