Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125 yes those Sanrio masks @veronika23 included are really the icing on the cake, or like the gravy on the poutineπŸ˜„ I think the bowl is likely a soup bowl but why not use it as a mask bowl, it’s perfect! πŸ’–

What a wonderful surprise, @eshoe! @veronika23 really did an amazing job of picking out some sweet gifts. That Hello Kitty bowl is just too cute! I hope you enjoy all of your goodies! 

Thank you @quspork, everything @veronika23 sent either made me laugh or smile with gratitude😊 

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

How can I send unicorn mail?

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@thundercatsho If you have done a gift exchange then you would know some people’s addresses. Otherwise you can ask that person or ask someone on here for the address of the person you are trying to send the unicorn mail to. 

RE: Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Okay! Thanks for the reply! How do I get involved with gift exchange? I work at SEPHORA full time as a makeup artist, so I have a ton of goodies. I also genuinely love snail mail, and putting together packages- it would be a lot of fun to make someone’s day brighter πŸ’•βœ¨

Re: RE: Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@thundercatsho The most recent one was the Galentine’s exchange which sign ups for it already ended at the end of December. Keep a look out because I have seen Halloween ones and Christmas ones. 

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

This is an amazing experience you all are creating for each other!!! I am so happy to see all of this love and acceptance in such a diversecommunity! Focusing on kindness and creating joy for others.... these are the basics of human interactions and should be what we ALL focus on! Thank you beautiful ladies for uplifting one another and creating such beautiful boxes! There’s nothing better than snail mail.... love to you all!!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo @veronika23 @eshoe @keana1 @heartsmyface @jozkid

Dawwwwww, thanks for the kudos!  @thundercatsho 

Thank youuuuu for being so sweet!!!!!!! It’s contagious Smiley Wink

Awwww I love this place @thundercatshoπŸ’—πŸ˜Š 

Me toooo #girlsrule

Sending you some love πŸ’• also @thundercatsho !

Thank you girlfriend, I’ll take all I can get πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ Have a wonderful week!

Last week the ever so lovely @eshoe offered to send me a sample of the Glossier primer that she's been loving.  Tonight I went to check my POBox and low and behold... She sent wayyyyyy more than a primer sample!  So yet again... here I am in tears going through masks trying to figure out where to start! BIC really is a safe haven for me to retreat to, when I'm stressed, looking to get away a bit, or just in a mood to chit chat with my people!  Thanks so much for being such an amazing friend, a great host on the 2019 Masking Challenge, and so supportive of everyone @eshoe !  You're a Jem!

What I thought she was sending & what came along for the ride north of the boarder!

IMG_2396.jpgThis baby's getting a test tomorrow!IMG_2395.jpgThese guys hitched a ride with the Glossier Primer!

Soooo much goodness packed into one box!  Enjoy all your treats from @eshoe !!!!   

@missjeanie 

@missjeanie So sweet!!

Best,
Rebecca

Look at all those masks @missjeanie! So nice of @eshoe to send them to you.

Isn't she just a sweetheart @itsfi !!  Both of you and everyone on the masking thread have been opening my eyes to so many fun new masks!  I need another face to mask on!  It's been weird not having time to use them the last few days!  Back to routine next week lol

Ouhhhh so many masks!  What a thoughtful gesture!  @missjeanie @eshoe you rock! 

@missjeanie ,

@eshoe is more than generous!  She's obviously a sweetheart and a great friend!  Smiley Happy 

Enjoy all these gifts!

1 Reply