Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: awwwww @missjeanie what a sweet gesture @eshoe you are tr...

@lmasterisn't she so kind!  It was so nice after a long day at work... knowing I'd have another long one today to unwrap a personalized masking treasure chest!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@missjeanie What a great surprise @eshoe really is one of a kind and super generous.

@SportyGirly125She really is!  I love how there's such a sense of community here with everyone!

Lol you make it look like you won the Price is Right Masking Edition @missjeanie ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hope you find some loves in here, if not just keep masking on! ๐Ÿค—

lol @eshoe I kind of did!  I've already tried one and LOVED it!  I love the notes and stickers on everything!  Feels like a personalized game show where I get amazing glowy moisturized skin!

What a lovely piece of unicorn mail, @missjeanie! @eshoe included so many great masks here. I hope you enjoy the Glossier primer- would love to hear what you think of it! 

@qusporkShe sure did!  I'm using one of the masks right now!  The primer will get a test drive tomorrow morning for sure! 

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Have you ever had an out of body experience? Thatโ€™s what I felt when I opened the most incredible gift this past weekend from @heartsmyface ๐Ÿ’— Iโ€™ve always been so fascinated by the Les Merveilleuses Laduree makeup, and always hoped that I would be able to own some one day. Well hearts made that a reality and then some ๐Ÿ˜! This luxe coffret came with an adorable mini palette, a glossy rouge, and a makeup pouch. It even smells amazing! Itโ€™s hard to explain how jazzed I am right now. Practically floating! She even included the cutest shopping bag and samples from the store. Isnโ€™t she amazing? She didnโ€™t stop there, she also got me so many more amazing things from her trip! I can not wait to try every single thing here. The Ohana Mahaalo glitter gel perfume smells so wonderful, and is so pretty in general. I have never seen anything like the Evita beauty whip soap before, very excited to test that out. And all the Ariel items?! Too cute ๐Ÿคฉ Then just when I thought I had already gone to heaven, I unwrapped two huge boxes of my absolute FAVORITE Canadian treats ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Laura Secord Butter Fudge AND Wunderbars...I am still in utter disbelief of how generous and incredibly sweet this gift is. I cannot say thank you enough @heartsmyface , youโ€™re like the magical fairy sister of my dreams! I am forever grateful ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a thoughtful gift! Love wonderbars!

@Mcakes   @heartsmyface   It's Christmas all over again!  ๐Ÿ˜‰  The Laduree makeup is so, so pretty!  How could it be bad; look what they do with macarons?  

Wowwy wowwy @Mcakes!! ๐Ÿคฉ The Les Merveilleuses Laduree coffret is amazing! ๐Ÿ’— OMG, Laura Secord butter fudge and Wunderbars!!! YUM!! @heartsmyface took it to the next level with this marvelous surprise. Iโ€™m so happy to see you pampered with such beautiful and thoughtful gifts. 

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I suddenly really want a Wunderbar... what a lovely gift! Enjoy your goodies ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Mcakes holy cannolis! 

@darkiceis I know, I know! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 

@Mcakes, this is such an amazing gift from @heartsmyface!...

@Mcakes, this is such an amazing gift from @heartsmyface! Love! ๐Ÿ’—

Re: @Mcakes, this is such an amazing gift from @heartsmyface!...

@curlychiquita I am still reeling from it all Heart 

OMG!  This is the most incredible gift ever!  The Ohana Mahaalo packaging is adorable and the Little Mermaid stuff is soooo cute! โค๏ธ  Enjoy @Mcakes !!!   @heartsmyface is such a sweetheart! โค๏ธ

So shook @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ˜„ Heart I am forever grateful! 

I maaaay have got a little carried away but I love mission shopping in Japan!  And then then it all just sat there for months waiting for me to get around to mailing it so naturally things got added.๐Ÿ˜…  @Tamara76   

What an absolutely wonderful gift, @Mcakes! The packaging of the Les Merveilleuses Laudree set is to die for! Enjoy all of your treats!

Thank you!! I am so in love with the Laduree packaging @quspork ! I still can't believe I really have it in my collection lol. 

testing