Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I suddenly really want a Wunderbar... what a lovely gift! Enjoy your goodies 😊

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@Mcakes holy cannolis! 

@darkiceis I know, I know! Smiley Surprised 

@Mcakes, this is such an amazing gift from @heartsmyface!...

@Mcakes, this is such an amazing gift from @heartsmyface! Love! πŸ’—

Re: @Mcakes, this is such an amazing gift from @heartsmyface!...

@curlychiquita I am still reeling from it all Heart 

OMG!  This is the most incredible gift ever!  The Ohana Mahaalo packaging is adorable and the Little Mermaid stuff is soooo cute! <3  Enjoy @Mcakes !!!   @heartsmyface is such a sweetheart! <3

So shook @Tamara76 Smiley Very Happy Heart I am forever grateful! 

I maaaay have got a little carried away but I love mission shopping in Japan!  And then then it all just sat there for months waiting for me to get around to mailing it so naturally things got added.πŸ˜…  @Tamara76   

What an absolutely wonderful gift, @Mcakes! The packaging of the Les Merveilleuses Laudree set is to die for! Enjoy all of your treats!

Thank you!! I am so in love with the Laduree packaging @quspork ! I still can't believe I really have it in my collection lol. 

@Mcakeswhat a lovely gift for @heartsmyface to send your way!  Sounds like she knows you very well indeed!  I didn't even realize Wonderbars were a Canadian treat! Enjoy all your new goodies!

@missjeanie Hearts is the best of everything mythical and magical in human form Heart

@Mcakes What an amazing jaw dropping box that you received from @heartsmyface 

I love the Ariel goodies that she included as well as the makeup and sweets. 

Seriously though right @SportyGirly125 ?! My hubby had to check on me twice during the unboxing process to see if I was ok because of my squeals of delight Smiley Very Happy

awwwww that is so beautiful @Mcakes enjoy your goodies so...

awwwww that is so beautiful @Mcakes enjoy your goodies so very thoughtful @heartsmyface

Re: awwwww that is so beautiful @Mcakes enjoy your goodies so...

Thank you @lmaster ! I wish I could just teleport to Canada and give @heartsmyface the biggest hug ever! Heart

Re: awwwww that is so beautiful @Mcakes enjoy your goodies so...

Haha, I accept virtual hugs and belated-until-the-next-BIC- meetup hugsπŸ˜„.  @Mcakes 

Wow @Mcakes  what a lovely surprise and such a generous gift from @heartsmyface . Enjoy all your goodies!!

Thank you @GalPalVal17 ! I am so giddy about trying it all Smiley Very Happy 

@Mcakes , 

Outrageously lovely and wonderful gifts from @heartsmyface !  So adorable!  And that's not even counting the Wunderbars and Laura Secord Butter Fudge- which is all to die for!  This is really thoughtful and generous Unicorn Mail for a Mermaid!  Smiley Happy

If it weren't for the items still being present in my beauty space, I would have thought it surely was just a dream @tsavorite Heart 

2 Replies