Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Mcakeswhat a lovely gift for @heartsmyface to send your way!  Sounds like she knows you very well indeed!  I didn't even realize Wonderbars were a Canadian treat! Enjoy all your new goodies!

@missjeanie Hearts is the best of everything mythical and magical in human form Heart

@Mcakes What an amazing jaw dropping box that you received from @heartsmyface 

I love the Ariel goodies that she included as well as the makeup and sweets. 

Seriously though right @SportyGirly125 ?! My hubby had to check on me twice during the unboxing process to see if I was ok because of my squeals of delight ๐Ÿ˜„

awwwww that is so beautiful @Mcakes enjoy your goodies so...

awwwww that is so beautiful @Mcakes enjoy your goodies so very thoughtful @heartsmyface

Re: awwwww that is so beautiful @Mcakes enjoy your goodies so...

Thank you @lmaster ! I wish I could just teleport to Canada and give @heartsmyface the biggest hug ever! Heart

Re: awwwww that is so beautiful @Mcakes enjoy your goodies so...

Haha, I accept virtual hugs and belated-until-the-next-BIC- meetup hugs๐Ÿ˜„.  @Mcakes 

Wow @Mcakes  what a lovely surprise and such a generous gift from @heartsmyface . Enjoy all your goodies!!

Thank you @GalPalVal17 ! I am so giddy about trying it all ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@Mcakes , 

Outrageously lovely and wonderful gifts from @heartsmyface !  So adorable!  And that's not even counting the Wunderbars and Laura Secord Butter Fudge- which is all to die for!  This is really thoughtful and generous Unicorn Mail for a Mermaid!  ๐Ÿ™‚

If it weren't for the items still being present in my beauty space, I would have thought it surely was just a dream @tsavorite Heart 

๐Ÿ˜„ yay!!  Youโ€™re excitement is giving me life right now!!!!!   It didnโ€™t quite make it in time for Christmas but close enough๐Ÿ˜. I have been spoiled by members of this community and wanted to pay the love forward:). The Winderbars are thanks to my dear hubby๐Ÿ˜‚ I asked him to pick me up some for the box and he comes home with a case.  ๐Ÿ˜†.  Then the fudge arrived.  I had to get a bigger box. That box had been sitting around for so long I forgot what I put in there!  

That mote is one of my favorite mascaras!  Just keep layering it and hold your lashes in the  postition youโ€™d like them to stay while it dries with the wand;)     And the Evita, if you donโ€™t have oily skin makes a fun hand wash;). Thatโ€™s how I enjoy it!   Have fun with all the goodies!  ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ @Mcakes 

Christmas at any time is the best @heartsmyface ! I know I sound like a broken record, but I don't think they have made up a phrase that expresses thank you more than thank you yet Heart Please extend my gratitude to your husband from me and my hubby for the mountain of Wunderbars! He was very excited to see that his favorite treat was included too ๐Ÿ˜„ And the Laura Secord....girl...I am in the sweetest form of heaven there ever was ๐Ÿ˜„

Ooh yes, the mascara will definitely get put to good use. Great timing because my Wander Beauty mascara has just about given me its last effort and needs changing ๐Ÿ˜„ I will use the Evita as a hand wash, it looks so fun with the flower design! I can see myself being entertained by that for hours ๐Ÿ˜„ 

I am in love with every single thing you picked out and sent my way, opening it was like living in a dream. THANK YOU Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 

Dawwww, you are most welcome!  Iโ€™ll pass the thanks on to D!  @Mcakes 

Wow @Mcakes  that set looks amazing! Enjoy all your wonderful goodies! That was so sweet of @heartsmyface!

Thank you @faeriegirl , I definitely am enjoying every bit of it! So completely in love with all the things, hearts is the sweetest ever Heart 

@Mcakes I think this is one of those most beautiful and extravagant unicorn mail Iโ€™ve seen. @heartsmyface , lovely shopping and gifting๐Ÿ˜Š The blushes look stunning, and the packaging is most amazing. Very classy and thoughtful! 

@eshoe I am totally biased here, but definitely agree! Still picking my jaw up from the floor. Every time I pass by my makeup wall I do a double take to see it's all still there ๐Ÿ˜„

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@jozkid spoiled me beyond belief! Iโ€™m so grateful for my first piece of unicorn mail, and happy to have connected with many of you here. Iโ€™ve swatched the individual lipsticks and hope to get to the smaller samples soon. Forgive the picture quality, as I had three soccer games and a wedding in the past 24 hours ๐Ÿ˜CEB14721-7BC5-409E-8A3A-39210FC5517C.jpeg

F16029D1-40A7-4290-9FC7-C33486775AA4.jpeg

D071EA53-57B0-4F5D-9FA9-74B13BB4BA9D.jpeg

4DFFFBF9-8F9E-47B1-8EB2-E458BF29D4C3.jpeg

B06B02E5-ADAB-40DB-95A1-7B67B3B25230.jpeg

618610AC-63D8-4D99-B0B5-19DC43C63396.jpeg

245735AA-986F-4677-9836-076274DF54B1.jpeg

412A8298-7595-426A-99B2-1C9F61029226.jpeg

Such a kind gesture!

What a thoughtful set of gifts, that was so kind of @jozkid ๐Ÿ’Œ the puppies all look beautiful on you @tastelikewater ๐ŸŒธ

1 Reply
testing