Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Hee hee @Indy701 I could not stop laughing when you noticed fries moved you up to GG๐Ÿ˜‚ Sadly the fries on the squishy are orange and nothing like the ones we were talking about! Congrats for moving up and thank you for the Hello Kitty masks you sent me๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe  ๐Ÿ˜‚. I think the fries were my proudest BIC moment. He will be my new travel buddy.  

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@CC3616 oh my gosh!! you are so sweet to notice that I love roses and everything that smells like roses!! thank you so much for this amazing rose mail ๐ŸŒนI can't wait to try the ptr!! I'm am literally about to light the candle now ๐Ÿ˜ bless your heart for doing this ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

This is so beautifully curated @lmaster@CC3616  put together such a lovely box of goodies for you! Enjoy your new treasures.

Thank you @itsfi you all are such generous and thoughtful friends @CC3616

@lmasterYay! Glad I could brighten your day xoxo

Such a sneaky little sweetheart you are ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰ @CC3616  thank you so much again 

What a nice gift!  The candle is the icing on the cake, @lmaster@CC3616 !

@curlychiquita  thank you it is so nice! @CC3616 was so thoughtful to notice I love roses ๐Ÿ˜˜

@CC3616 is so thoughtful to have sent you rose themed Unicorn Mail @lmaster ! The Voluspa Prosecco Rose candle is such a great treat for the senses! Enjoy! ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜Š

@keana1  I've never tried a voluspa candle either, @CC3616 love it thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜

Itโ€™s such a great gift from @CC3616 ! @lmaster ! ๐ŸŒนI have 2 scented candles ( not from Voluspa ) but they decorate the downstairs bathroom in my parents house! I think that next time I go visit them, Iโ€™ll bring them back! They smell too good to only decorate! One is orange-cantaloupe and the other one is vanilla-lemon! Yummy ๐Ÿ˜‹! I โค๏ธ fruity fragrances ( orientals also ) ! 

Those sound so good @keana1 Id love to smell those scents ๐Ÿ˜„

I miss my candles @lmaster ! ๐Ÿ˜ข 

@lmaster I never tried Voluspa either and started smelling the candles at a pop up shop over the weekend. 

I think I might be in trouble now @SportyGirly125 it smells so good when it's lit @CC3616 might have sparked a voluspa addiction ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What a sweet and thoughtful surprise, @lmaster! Love the rose theme that @CC3616 put together!

@quspork  thanks so much @CC3616 is the best ever!! 

@lmaster What a nice surprise from @CC3616 !!!

@SportyGirly125 thank you! It most certainly was a fantastic surprise!! The candle smells Ahhhhhhhhh mazing!! @CC3616 ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š

@lmaster ,

I can almost smell the roses!  @CC3616 is darling to send you this! 

1 Reply
testing