Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@tsavorite @CC3616 is just a loving bundle of joy ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค— thanks so much!

@lmaster that is so very kind of @CC3616 to send you a rose-infused package of beauty ๐Ÿ’—!!! That Voluspa looks absolutely wonderful!

@eshoe oh thank you! I love the candle it's amazing as is everything ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Aww that is so sweet of @CC3616! Enjoy all your wonderful rose goodies @lmaster!

Thank you @faeriegirl  definitely a sweet surprise ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Miss @keana1 sent a wonderful package of beauty and Kinder ๐Ÿ’— my way, surprising not only me, but my daughter as well! She named the soft and cuddly unicorn โ€œSophieโ€ and of course these chocolates arenโ€™t going to last long! There are so many things here I want to try immediately-especially the Face Shop sheet masks๐Ÿคฉ which Iโ€™ve been wanting to try for ages, everyone who has tried them loves them so I know I am in for a treat. Thereโ€™s so much more, too!!! Thank you, keana1 and Kauai, this means so much to me as I can see it is from the ๐Ÿ’—! Happy Valentineโ€™s day to you and I just want you to know how grateful I am for all of your contributions on the masking thread๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!33F51D4C-5950-4CB9-98C4-7030DD73BFB3.jpeg

All of these gorgeous samples, I cannot wait to try!!!All of these gorgeous samples, I cannot wait to try!!!

Spoiler
The rose sweets are delicious, I may need to find a source for these little candies! Eve Lom-I already love the brand, excited to try more, same with the AP and Tatcha, the REN Iโ€™ve been wanting to try, yay!!! And the Milk stick looks SO FUN๐Ÿคฉ There are so many samples here of brands Iโ€™ve never heard of or been wanting to try (Lise Watier!). You obviously put a lot of effort and time into this keana1, and I really am grateful for everything. Thank you so very much!!!

@eshoe, awww!! That @keana1, such a sweetheart! Enjoy all your goodies! โค๏ธ

Thank you @itsfi, you too๐Ÿ˜Š

I love the Unicorn along with the masks, @eshoe@keana1!

It is a cute touch @curlychiquita@keana1 @sure knows how to make someoneโ€™s day๐Ÿ˜Š

When I saw the Unicorn, I just had to get it for @eshoeโ€™s daughter ! @curlychiquita ! It was so appropriate for Unicorn Mail ๐Ÿฆ„ ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Youโ€™re very welcome @eshoe ! I was hoping that you would receive my Unicorn Mail before Valentines Day ! Iโ€™m so glad that it did arrive before! Thatโ€™s so cute that Little Masker named her unicorn Sophie! I really wanted to show you that I appreciate everything that you sent me before, your dedication as a BIC member! ( especially the Mask of the Week thread ! ) and our friendship! I hope that both of you enjoy your UM ! ๐Ÿฆ„ ๐Ÿค— Hugs to Little Masker and to you !

@keana1 you really did share so much goodness with us, thank you very, very much! Sophie Unicorn has a nice spot tucked under her arm, a comfort as sheโ€™s had a cold for the last week๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you so much for everything, I appreciate all of your input and advice on the masking thread very much!

Iโ€™m sorry that Little Masker isnโ€™t feeling well @eshoe ! I hope that she gets better soon. Glad that Sophie Unicorn ๐Ÿฆ„  can comfort her whenever she needs it ! ๐Ÿค—

@eshoe love all the samples you got and the cute unicorn. 

@SportyGirly125 Iโ€™m so excited to try out some of the samples @keana1 sent, so many I canโ€™t get here!

@eshoe ,

This is so nice!  I love the cute Sophie Unicorn!  So many treats and gifts, skincare galore!   @keana1  did send you a gift from the Heart! โค๏ธ

@tsavorite the Sophie unicorn is so soft, too-a perfect cuddle companion๐Ÿ˜Š @keana1 sent some very thoughtful gifts:)

Thanks @tsavorite @faeriegirl @Imaster @quspork ! Both @eshoe and Little Masker are wonderful and deserve some TLC for Galentines Day! โค๏ธ

So many great samples and goodies! Sophie is just adorable. I'm sure your daughter is thrilled to have her, @eshoe. It was super sweet of @keana1 to send all of this and include a little something for her as well!

Yep @quspork@keana1 sent plenty of treats for both of us to enjoy๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Reply
testing