Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

awwwwwwww @eshoe @keana1 how super sweet of you!! love it...

awwwwwwww @eshoe @keana1 how super sweet of you!! love it! btw I may or may not be addicted to the kinder joy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ at least I can pretend I'm buying them for my kids..hehe

Re: awwwwwwww @eshoe @keana1 how super sweet of you!! love it...

Iโ€™ve never tried them, @lmaster, but she gave me a piece from the set so I will finally get to try it! @keana1 was very generous to send these tasty treats and masking goodies my way!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @eshoe! How sweet of @keana1!

Thank you @faeriegirl@keana1 picked some fun and new things for me to try, especially those Face   Shop masks. ๐Ÿ’— everything!

@veronika23  I can't thank you enough for thinking of me. I haven't been able to spend as much time on this forum but I am so grateful for the times I was able to log on more often and interact with all the wonderful people on this forum. Thank you for thinking of me and for the wonderfully adorable gifts! I will put them all to good use. Hugs!!!

IMG_7467.jpg

@trishavt Such cute stuff! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca 

@trishavt, how cute are those socks and sheet masks?! @veronika23 has a lovely way of spreading love and care. 

@trishavt I am so glad that your day was brightened by @veronika23 ๐Ÿ˜Š She seems to think of everything and it always makes my ๐Ÿ’— happy to hear of all the BIC love that echoes around here! 

@trishavt  Aww those socks are so cute.

@trishavt ,

This is such a sweet gift from @veronika23 !  I love the socks and the ornament from Canada!  Just lovely!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Those socks are adorable @trishavt! How sweet of @veronika23!

@faeriegirl  they sure are! I love seals so this was the perfect gift ๐Ÿ™‚

This is just the cutest gift, trishavt, @veronika23!

This is just the cutest gift, trishavt, @veronika23!

Re: This is just the cutest gift, trishavt, @veronika23!

@curlychiquita  Agreed! It was such a nice surprise ๐Ÿ™‚

@trishavt  Oh those socks... super cute. Enjoy your masks that @veronika23  sent you. Very sweet to send you a lovely gift. 

@GalPalVal17  thank you! V is so thoughtful! 

You're welcome @trishavt! When I saw those socks I knew they were meant for you! ๐Ÿ˜„

Spoiler
Sorry that it got to you after xmas. ๐Ÿ˜ž I had hoped it would have made it before the holidays so you could have a "Canadian" ornament hanging in your tree but with the CP strike things got delayed... ๐Ÿ˜ž

@veronika23  Awww no need to apologize. The sentiment is very much appreciated and Iโ€™ll make sure to hang the ornament in my tree next year. ๐Ÿ™‚

How cute are those seal socks?! What a sweet gift from @veronika23 , @trishavt!

@quspork  they are super cute for sure! I plan to buy more. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thank you so much @eshoe for the wonderful box of masks!!! It was decorated with cute stickers and hello kitty tape, and the box was overflowing. She offered to send me an extra of the Sweet Chef Kale mask (which I already dug into last night) and wowza, she included SO many other fun things and a beautiful handmade card. I have a soft spot for handmade cards because my mom stamps and makes cards too! I can't wait to try all the great masks, sometimes it's hard to only have one face ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yesterday was perfect timing too!!! I took my nursing boards yesterday morning and even though I was fairly confident, I really needed some distracting while I waited for my official passing e-mail that came this morning and combing through a box of masks and learning about them all was just the therapy I needed! Thank you again -hugs-

IMG_0790.jpg

testing