Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Thanks @tsavorite @faeriegirl @Imaster @quspork ! Both @eshoe and Little Masker are wonderful and deserve some TLC for Galentines Day! ❀️

So many great samples and goodies! Sophie is just adorable. I'm sure your daughter is thrilled to have her, @eshoe. It was super sweet of @keana1 to send all of this and include a little something for her as well!

Yep @quspork@keana1 sent plenty of treats for both of us to enjoy😊

awwwwwwww @eshoe @keana1 how super sweet of you!! love it...

awwwwwwww @eshoe @keana1 how super sweet of you!! love it! btw I may or may not be addicted to the kinder joy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ at least I can pretend I'm buying them for my kids..hehe

Re: awwwwwwww @eshoe @keana1 how super sweet of you!! love it...

I’ve never tried them, @lmaster, but she gave me a piece from the set so I will finally get to try it! @keana1 was very generous to send these tasty treats and masking goodies my way!

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @eshoe! How sweet of @keana1!

Thank you @faeriegirl@keana1 picked some fun and new things for me to try, especially those Face   Shop masks. πŸ’— everything!

@veronika23  I can't thank you enough for thinking of me. I haven't been able to spend as much time on this forum but I am so grateful for the times I was able to log on more often and interact with all the wonderful people on this forum. Thank you for thinking of me and for the wonderfully adorable gifts! I will put them all to good use. Hugs!!!

IMG_7467.jpg

@trishavt Such cute stuff! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca 

@trishavt, how cute are those socks and sheet masks?! @veronika23 has a lovely way of spreading love and care. 

@trishavt I am so glad that your day was brightened by @veronika23 πŸ˜Š She seems to think of everything and it always makes my πŸ’— happy to hear of all the BIC love that echoes around here! 

@trishavt  Aww those socks are so cute.

@trishavt ,

This is such a sweet gift from @veronika23 !  I love the socks and the ornament from Canada!  Just lovely!  Smiley Happy

Those socks are adorable @trishavt! How sweet of @veronika23!

@faeriegirl  they sure are! I love seals so this was the perfect gift Smiley Happy

This is just the cutest gift, trishavt, @veronika23!

This is just the cutest gift, trishavt, @veronika23!

Re: This is just the cutest gift, trishavt, @veronika23!

@curlychiquita  Agreed! It was such a nice surprise Smiley Happy

@trishavt  Oh those socks... super cute. Enjoy your masks that @veronika23  sent you. Very sweet to send you a lovely gift. 

@GalPalVal17  thank you! V is so thoughtful! 

You're welcome @trishavt! When I saw those socks I knew they were meant for you! Smiley Very Happy

Spoiler
Sorry that it got to you after xmas. Smiley Sad I had hoped it would have made it before the holidays so you could have a "Canadian" ornament hanging in your tree but with the CP strike things got delayed... Smiley Sad

@veronika23  Awww no need to apologize. The sentiment is very much appreciated and I’ll make sure to hang the ornament in my tree next year. Smiley Happy