Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a great selection of masks @CC3616! Very thoughtful of @eshoe! Congratulations on passing your boards! Well earned! ๐Ÿ™‚

@CC3616 Congrats on your accomplishments. Very exciting and so happy for you. What a great way to celebrate the day with a sweet box of goodies from @eshoe .  ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy masking!

@CC3616 ,

How sweet of @eshoe to send you this gift!

Congratulations on passing your Nursing Boards!  Well Done!  That's such great news!

Now get to work!  ๐Ÿ™‚

well done yes GIF by Aardman Animations

@tsavorite  Thank you! I've had a job lined up at the hospital where I've been working,  I start my new position next week. 

Yay!!! That's great news! Congrats @CC3616!!!

Thank you @veronika23

@CC3616 Congrats on passing your nursing boards. I know how much work and studying goes into it from friends and family members who have taken the test. 

@CC3616   Congratulations!!!!   

Image result for congratulations gif

What a great gift, @CC3616! Congratulations on passing yo...

What a great gift, @CC3616! Congratulations on passing your boards!

that's awesome @CC3616 @eshoe how sweet ๐Ÿ˜

that's awesome @CC3616 @eshoe how sweet ๐Ÿ˜

HardHeavenlyFoal-max-1mb

Woohoo CONGRATULATIONS on passing your boards, @CC3616!!! You must be so happy and relieved ๐Ÿ˜„ Most of all I am relieved you liked the Kale mask ha ha ha ๐Ÿ˜‰

Very excited for you, for now, celebrate yay!!!

@CC3616 Congratulations on passing your boards!!! You must be feeling so exhausted/relieved/happy/proud all at once!  What a lovely gift from @eshoe to help you pass the time waiting! I'm excited to see what you think of all these new goodies!

Congratulations on passing your boards, @CC3616!!! Enjoy all your masking treats! @eshoe is so kind to share and it sounds like it was perfect timing! 

Some awesome unicorn mail you've got there! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on those masks.  Congrats on passing @CC3616!!!

@CC3616 Congrats on passing your nursing boards!! ๐ŸŽŠ What a great distraction while you wait. ๐Ÿ˜

Enjoy all your wonderful masks @CC3616! How very sweet of @eshoe! Congratulations on passing your nursing boards!!!๐Ÿฅณ

I received a surprise unicorn mail from one of the sweetest, most kind hearted people here on BIC @veronika23 , she has really been a great friend to me since the day I joined back when it was Beauty Talk.  She is such a generous thoughtful person and I am lucky to call her a friend!  Thank you so much for this package.  I was SOOOOO excited to received it and when I opened it my mouth just dropped!  So much candy and my absolute favorite infamous Coffee Crisp!  I am so excited to try the poutine packet recipe.  I have already tried the wunderbars OMGGGGG how have I never tried these before! I am in love with the scent of the lip balm, hand cream and body spray!  It smells soooooo delicious!  The Nars Palette ๐Ÿ™‚ I have used it multiple times since I received it and I love it.  I am beyond grateful for all of this and so humbled to have received this package from you.  I thanked you already, but thank you again @veronika23  you are the BEST!! You really made my day xoxoxo 

fullsizeoutput_1723.jpegfullsizeoutput_1734.jpegfullsizeoutput_1732.jpegfullsizeoutput_171b.jpegfullsizeoutput_172d.jpegfullsizeoutput_1738.jpegfullsizeoutput_171e.jpegJ0BTV+2kSUKh943B3mRGmw.jpgczXrlkMDTBSVVRHkEU%Lvg.jpg

Omg!!!! I'm jealous of those ketchup chips!! I had some i...

Omg!!!! I'm jealous of those ketchup chips!! I had some in Canada and can't find them in the states!!!!

@jen143xo , this is such a beautiful surprise from @veronika23!  Her generosity and thoughtfulness are beyond words! Enjoy all your goodies! โค๏ธ

@jen143xo ,

Yay!  What a great gift from @veronika23 !  She is just so cool!

Enjoy all your treats and your new NARS Ignited Palette! 

Coffee Crisp Bars are the absolute best!

testing