Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe  pm me your address I can send you some... although I might be a little slow to ship. ๐Ÿ˜„

Just sent you a PM @veronika23 ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @jen143xo! That was so awesome of @veronika23!

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I'm so surprised! The lovely and amazing @gonerogue sent me the sweetest unicorn mail/ galentine's gift! She knew I missed the deadline for the exchange and sent these wonderful goodies so I wouldn't be left out. ๐Ÿค— I am so touched that you thought of me! How cute is the avocado keychain?!! And this mug is HUGE! I love it! Thank you again!!

Such a sweet and thoughtful package from @gonerogue! That avocado keychain is adorable! Enjoy your treats @Lazybeautybeast!

@Lazybeautybeast ,
Oh, my gosh!  I love that huge mug!  And everything else.  This was very sweet of @gonerogue .

It's not a surprise that she would do something so nice, though.  This is pretty awesome!  ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@Lazybeautybeast   What an adorable Valentine gift!  That was so thoughtful of @gonerogue .

@Lazybeautybeast How sweet of @gonerogue to include you because you missed the Galentineโ€™s Day deadline.  What a wonderful set of gifts you got. 

@Lazybeautybeast  omg what a lovely gift from @gonerogue I love that mug!  And that is my current favorite mascara!!! Enjoy your goodies!!! xox

@Lazybeautybeast  Yesss that avocado keychain is adorable. Love it all. Super sweet of @gonerogue to have still included you in Galentines somehow. 

Awwww what an awesome gift @Lazybeautybeast!!! The mug and socks are so cute!!!

@Lazybeautybeast  glad you got it! Enjoy your goodies and your Mexican avocado ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Lazybeautybeast Such cute stuff! I love the key chain and the card! 

Best,
Rebecca 

Enjoy your galentines goodies @Lazybeautybeast! That was so sweet of @gonerogue!

That was so thoughtful of @gonerogue! I'm glad you got a Galentine's surprise after all, @Lazybeautybeast! That's such a cute mug and the Monsieur Big mascara is the best! 

@Lazybeautybeast that is so very thoughtfully @gonerogue, what a kind ๐Ÿ’— she has! Glad she send this special package to bring some cheer to your day โ˜บ๏ธ

What is this? I wasnโ€™t expecting anything๐Ÿค”

Spoiler
EC1426A2-CA5A-43EA-AB00-E4F8D04FBC77.jpeg

@quspork surprised me with a most amazing ๐Ÿ“ฆ of gifts in the mail today! I think someone was watching my wish list on the Galentineโ€™s Exchange because she sent a box of perfection๐Ÿ˜„ I was a little perplexed as I heard something shaking in the box, and although it was the right size box for sheet masks, it certainly didnโ€™t sound like sheet masks. My smile quickly turned into a โ€œWOWโ€ when I opened it up to find what was causing the noise:FEEC1A37-BBF7-4530-90A4-E428B4A2D490.jpeg

The sequins totally threw me off-I was thinking it was some kind of popcorn sheet mask๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you SO VERY MUCH quspork, I cannot wait to tear open my new glosses, eat some chocolate, stick some stickers and find a good home for my unicorn patch. ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿค— to you many times over!!!

@eshoeOMG what a wonderful surprise!!! I just received my Galentines Day box and I received the same glosses I am so excited!! I hope you enjoy all of this!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Yay @jen143xo, so excited for you, I am loving my glosses, every one is beautiful ๐Ÿคฉ

What an awesome bunch of goodies @eshoe! How sweet of @quspork!

She is a sweet and sneaky gal @faeriegirl ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

1 Reply
testing