Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@jen143xo   enjoy your goodies. Very kind of @veronika23 

@jen143xo What an amazing gift from @veronika23 ! I bought that palette for my galentine and got to see how gorgeous it is. I hope you enjoy it, it's a real beauty! 

@jen143xo   I'm beginning to suspect that @veronika23  has stock in Coffee Crisp and Wunderbars. ๐Ÿ™‚  She is so sweet!  And I absolutely love that lipstick pad!

@jen143xo What a wonderful surprise. Look at all the sweets/treats you got. The Nars palette looks stunning. Enjoy!

What a wonderful surprise, @jen143xo! That Nars palette is so pretty and @veronika23 included so many treats. Yum! Enjoy your goodies! 

@byme4u  you can jump into any thread at anytime... there's no membership. Everyone is welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thx!

@jen143xo  What a lovely and so thoughtful gift from @veronika23   Sounds like you two have built a great friendship. Enjoy all your goodies. 

Awwww @jen143xo! You are too sweet!!! You are so welcome! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Are those...gravy fries in a bag @jen143xo ๐Ÿ˜ณ??? Ketchup chips? Love the little memo pad with a lipstick pen, so adorable-so happy for you that @veronika23 sent some cheer your way, and that she has been a good friend to you as well:)

@eshoe@veronika23I can not wait to try and make Poutine with that gravy mix!  We eat fries with cheese and gravy from the diner but it is NOTHING like the authentic version from Canada.  But we try in the US lol And I do buy the All Dressed Up Chips here now that they sell them. If you havent tried them @eshoe  you must, they are delicious!  Ketchup chips and my other favorite!

I will keep my eyes out @jen143xo, Iโ€™m kind of morbidly intrigued now๐Ÿ˜‚

Now I have a craving for all dressed chips and poutine! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„  If you can try and get thicker cut fries from like a food truck and curds if they are sold somewhere... makes a big difference in how the poutine tastes. ๐Ÿ™‚ @jen143xo 

I have seen cheese curds available for purchase at multiple places in the NYC area @veronika23@jen143xo, and @eshoe . The first time I saw it was at the Sloatsburg service area on the NYS Thruway at the made in NY Store. I had shrimp poutine when I was visiting Toronto a couple of years ago. I am not a fan of gravy though but I have never tried to make my own poutine.

Shrimp poutine... never had that before. But I usually stick to the original when I have some.  I'm not a huge fan of gravy either but I love poutine. ๐Ÿ˜„ So I guess you didn't like it then? @Loretta55 

I did like the shrimp poutine @veronika23. I recently had it at the French Fry store over the holidays but it is something I can not eat too much of. Recently I did eat half a pound of flavored cheese curds unassisted.

The poutine from the French Fry store was the original but it does sell various dips for the French fries.

Oh good @Loretta55! Hahahaha I could eat just as much I think. I love curds, especially when they are fresh and squeak! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@eshoe  it's a mix to make poutine gravy. Have you ever heard of it? Tasted it? It's a Canadian dish (French Canadian if I'm being specific. lol).... essentially it's fries, with gravy and cheese curds. Some places make some very fancy ones with other things added, while other use grated cheese... but the real deal is with cheese curds. ๐Ÿ˜„

Ketchup chips are another Canadian thing... just like All Dressed chips... but I think you guys have those in the US now.

Oh thank you for the explanation on the poutine gravy, @veronika23-I could not wrap my head around how dried french fries with gravy would be a yummy treat๐Ÿ˜†

Hahaha. You never tried it before @eshoe?

Image result for poutine gif

Ok next time my Canadian neighbors visit I am going to ask them to bring me a packet of that @veronika23, at least once!

testing