Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe That taco wrapping paper is EVERYTHING.

<333

๐Ÿ˜† I included that for fun, itโ€™s the perfect holiday backdrop I think ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿฅณ @PenelopeBT 

OMG! I just received Unicorn Mail from the Mask Fairy @itsfi ! She sent me a lovely card for the Holidays and a masking Advent Calendar! Along with all of these masks she sent me other masks, including the Steam Eye masks which I love and find quite relaxing! I donโ€™t know if youโ€™re taking notes Fi, but Iโ€™m so happy to have received my favorite Origins mask which is the Hello Calm which isnโ€™t available in Canada. Thank you so much โ˜บ๏ธ! I was curious about the Four Sigmatic Mushroom drinks, she sent me a sampler pack in a lovely pouch. I canโ€™t wait to try these ! On top of all this, I received a snail ๐ŸŒ mucin based cream and a facial oil blend. Fi, your generosity is overwhelming, you didnโ€™t have to send me all of these wonderful gifts! I donโ€™t know how you managed to find the time out of your busy schedule to individually wrap each mask in the Advent Calendar! Iโ€™m so grateful to have received all these wonderful gifts, your generosity and kindness go above and beyond! Iโ€™m at a loss for words to describe how amazing you are ! Youโ€™re such a wonderful friend, gosh, Iโ€™m tearing ๐Ÿฅบ up right now, this is a bit too much for me to handle... I ๐Ÿฅฐ you Fi, Iโ€™m so grateful to have you as a friend, I will always cherish our friendship! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธMasking Advent Calendar and wrapped surprisesMasking Advent Calendar and wrapped surprisesAdditional sheet masks, Steam eye masks, Radiance Face Oil, Four Sigmatic Mushroom drinks, Escargot Original Repair Cream and the Hello Calm maskAdditional sheet masks, Steam eye masks, Radiance Face Oil, Four Sigmatic Mushroom drinks, Escargot Original Repair Cream and the Hello Calm mask

What a lovely surprise, @keana1!!! Enjoy your goodies from @itsfi! โค๏ธ

Thanks @Tamara76 ! Iโ€™m always surprised by @itsfi โ€˜s generosity!

@keana1 Oh yay!  @itsfi, the masking-fairy-godmother strikes again! This all just looks wonderfully amazing! I see so many great items in there! I hope you enjoy everything in this generous gift!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

Iโ€™ll definitely be enjoying EVERYTHING that @itsfi sent me ! @Shosh85 Iโ€™m sure that youโ€™re also enjoying your Unicorn Mail from @itsfi ! She knows exactly what my skin needs, she has to be clairvoyant ๐Ÿ”ฎ ! Itโ€™s such a wonderful gift ๐ŸŽ

Awww, Iโ€™m so glad you like the treats @keana1! So pleaantly surprised it arrived so quickly! Interested in hearing which of the Four Sigmatic mix you like best.

I โค๏ธ everything that you sent me @itsfi ! I havenโ€™t tried the FourSigmatic blends yet! I wanted to try the Hot Cacao Mix on the same day I received your package but I wanted to take a short nap early in the evening and ended up waking at 11:40 PM ! Iโ€™ll let you know how they are! Iโ€™m going to try one today because Iโ€™m up early ( in my book! ) LOL ๐Ÿ˜ ! Thanks again for everything ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Wow @keana1 What an amazing friend @itsfi is! @itsfi your creativity never ceases to amaze me!!!!!

@itsfi really knows how to cheer me up during the holidays ( and others as well ) ! @GG84 , You have an idea how hard the Holidays are...

@keana1 Why do you think i'm on here so much? When i'm not at work my brain has nothing but time to think. Christmas is incredibly hard for me. I understand โค

Itโ€™s also why Iโ€™m here also @GG84 ! BIC members are wonderful and Iโ€™ve made more friends here than anywhere else! 

@GG84, thank you for your kind words. ๐Ÿค— 

Wow what an amazing package to receive!  The advent calendar is really cool too. You are in mask heaven!

This is so sweet, @keana1, @itsfi!

Thanks @curlychiquita@rockstargina ! @itsfi is the Queen of Mask giving ! ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป

@keana1 What an amazing package. I just started drinking the FOUR SIGMATIC - Chai Latte Mushroom Mix with Turkey Tail & Reishiand I am obsessed. I want to try the FOUR SIGMATIC - Mushroom Hot Cacao Mix with Reishi. Let us know how you like them! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! @itsfi is such a wonderful friend and her generosity is without bounds ! I wanted to try the FourSigmatic Mushroom Hot Cacao Mix yesterday but I took a power nap early in the evening and I woke up around 11:40 PM ๐Ÿ™„ so unfortunately didnโ€™t have the chance to try it yet! I canโ€™t wait to try them ! Iโ€™ll let you know about them ๐Ÿ˜‰ !

@keana1 What a fantastic gift !!! So many masks and skincare!! I'm so glad you got the Hello Calm and steam eye masks!! @itsfi is such a special friend to send all these goodies to you!! She must have elves helping her to do all this wonderful gifting!! Enjoy and have a great holiday!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ„

I think that she does have elves to help her ! @yankeefaithful @itsfi is such a great friend and her generosity has no boundaries! Have a great Holiday ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿฅณ ! 

4 Replies
testing