Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

very nice.Does this thread do exchanges?

very nice.Does this thread do exchanges?

Re: very nice.Does this thread do exchanges?

@Carmenatty  this thread is for people who receive gifts by mail... like a pick me up / random act of kindness... it's not really an exchange.

Re: very nice.Does this thread do exchanges?

Oh even better.it's an act of kindness.

yaaaaaaaay @keana1 so much fun!! love @itsfi she is defin...

yaaaaaaaay @keana1 so much fun!! love @itsfi she is definitely the face mask queen enjoy your fun goodies

Re: yaaaaaaaay @keana1 so much fun!! love @itsfi she is defin...

Thanks @lmaster ! There are so many things to enjoy! This is one of the best Holiday surprise @itsfi !

Re: yaaaaaaaay @keana1 so much fun!! love @itsfi she is defin...

Agree agree ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ @keana1

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@keana1 I am so happy for you- everything @itsfi sent you is absolutely amazing! That advent calendar is pretty unbelievable; the time it must have taken to wrap all of those... And I know how youโ€™ve been hoping waiting patiently for Hello Calm to make its way to Canada, so awesome that she sent you one๐Ÿคฉ Enjoy all your treats, her generosity is one-of-a-kind๐Ÿ˜Š

Everything is sooo well wrapped @eshoe ! She def is unique in terms of generosity! She sent Unicorn Mail to quite a few members of the BIC, had to wrap so many sheet masks, I donโ€™t know how she does it? You must be superhuman @itsfi ! 

That or @@itsfi secretly has a team of masking elves working for her @keana1๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜‰

That must be it @eshoe ! ๐ŸŽ„

@keana1 What a beautifully wrapped packaged. This is getting me exciting about wrapping my own Christmas gifts. Any skincare junkie would be very happy to receive all those incredible skincare products.

<333

@PenelopeBT Iโ€™m really happy that @itsfi sent me these wonderful gifts! It must have taken a while to wrap everything! Itโ€™s so festive ๐ŸŽ„ !

Wow!!! Amazing unicorn mail!!!! Let me know what you think of the Four Sigmatic Mushroom drinks... been curious about those.  YAY for the Hello, calm mask... which is sort of a unicorn for the Canadian people. ๐Ÿ˜„  @keana1

@veronika23 Iโ€™ll definitely let you know about the 4Sigmatic drinks, Iโ€™m going to try the Mushroom Hot Cacao Mix this evening which has Reishi mushroom which is supposed to support occasional stress & restful sleep ( which is what I need right now ) . Iโ€™m so happy that @itsfi sent me the Hello Calm mask ๐Ÿ˜ !

Thanks @keana1! I remember seeing them on sale but I can't recall where. Reminds me of something I tried years ago from an mlm company... but now I can't remember the name. ๐Ÿ˜„ 

The Christmascorn love continues!!!!

Related image

I opened a stack of packages from Amazon the other day and pulled out a set of beautiful art socks and I was really confused at first because I simply couldn't remember ordering them ...  until a note from none other than the lovely @ClassicallyFab fell out of the package!  We share a love of art and she said she couldn't resist sending me these socks for Christmas! โค๏ธ

121218artsocks.png

How pretty are these?!?!   

Thank you sooooo much, @ClassicallyFab for this sweet and special surprise holiday gift!!!   I smile every time I grab a pair of these beautiful socks!!!  I really appreciate your friendship and your kindness!    xoxoxoxoxoxo

Image result for paintbrush thank you gif

The socks are awesome @Tamara76! Perfect for winter. Very sweet and thoughtful of @ClassicallyFab! Love the socks she picked out.

Thank you!  Yes, @ClassicallyFabis a doll! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76

What a great present!  I love the socks, so clever of @ClassicallyFab!  A cute way to share your love of art!

I also LOVE your candle!

@Shosh85, Look at these socks! 

You are a Big Boss 3 !  That's outstanding!   ๐Ÿ™‚

What adorable socks, @Tamara76, @ClassicallyFab!  I love them!

Thank you, @curlychiquita!  I love them, too! โค๏ธ

1 Reply
testing