Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@itsfi@Shosh85,

You are both Awesome!  The Queens of masking and gifting!

Have a Merry Christmas!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Awww, thank you for your kind words @tsavorite! Merry Christmas to you and your family! 

@tsavorite Awe, thank you! You're the awesomest!!! Merry Christmas to you too! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽโค๏ธ

@Shosh85  @itsfi  What an adorable tote bag!  Perfect shades of lipstick on it too. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6, the tote is so cute and useful too. I love it. @Shosh85 

Thank you, @Ispend2much6!! Those are some nice shades aren't they?! Haha!๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„

awe @Shosh85 @itsfi I see a lot of love here!

awe @Shosh85 @itsfi I see a lot of love here!

Re: awe @Shosh85 @itsfi I see a lot of love here!

@sonnydee There definitely is! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow! Great unicorn mail @itsfi!!!

Thank you @veronika23@Shosh85 really went out of her way to treat me to some fabulous masks! ๐Ÿ’—

awwwww @itsfi you deserve it! both of you are so sweet! @...

awwwww @itsfi you deserve it! both of you are so sweet! @Shosh85 very caring and giving ๐Ÿค—

Re: awwwww @itsfi you deserve it! both of you are so sweet! @...

Thank you @lmaster! ๐Ÿค— @Shosh85 is very thoughtful and generous! 

Yay! I was literally about to respond to your PM!

Funny story with this package.... it actually arrived there last Wednesday the 5th! I started getting worried when you hadn't mentioned anything about it, so I googled the address to find the name and number of your mailbox place โ€“ apparently the post office covered up my writing that had your name and box number on it with their sticker that only had the building address on it. The lady I spoke to made sure your package went in your box! โ€“ she was sooo nice and so funny! She sounds like someone I'd enjoy having a conversation with! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค—

Anyway, I'm so happy this finally go to you! It's so hard to know what masks some people have! I'm glad to hear there's some you haven't tried!๐Ÿ‘Œ

@itsfi, You are such an amazing and generous person and deserve much more than I am even able to give! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I have enjoyed masking with you and have learned so much from just you alone! I appreciate everything you do for me and everyone else around here, you truly have the biggest heart! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

The 5th?! Oh my goodness! I had no idea! L (we'll call her that in case she doesn't want her name mentioned) must have left me the message that I had a package from you the day you called her, @Shosh85!  L is hilarious! She is convinced that I own stock in Sephora because of the packages that I get - eek! hahaha! ๐Ÿ™‚  Awww, thank you for your kind words. So sweet of you to say. You and so many others here are such amazing people and I have loved, loved, LOVED getting to know everyone and learning about all these different masks!

@Shosh85 Everything you said, and a thousand times extra-there is no way to be able to pay back @itsfiโ€˜s thoughtfulness! You sent her such wonderful goodies๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!!!

@itsfi What a lovely gift and yes you are the queen of masks on BIC. Small world, I actually have that same lipstick tote. It's super cute and I bring it everywhere. 

<333

Yaaay! Such a cute tote @PenelopeBT! I'll be taking it with me everywhere too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Itโ€™s so much fun to see you spoiled with BIC ๐Ÿ’– @itsfi@Shosh85 did an amazing job of sending masks your way you havenโ€™t tried, but wanted to! That is a feat in itself, let alone all of the extra goodies. The masks are seriously too cute, Iโ€™m sure you will enjoy every one!๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe@Shosh85 put together such a lovely surprise for me. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— I am so blessed by the friendships I have made on BIC - yโ€™all are incredible and I learn so much from everyone. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ These thoughtful goodies are so extra!!! โ˜บ๏ธ

@LCResz  Thank you so, so much for the beautiful Christmas card!  It's so festive looking.  I tried to take a picture but the flash wouldn't go off and the pictures were blurry.

Yes, thank you so much @LCResz ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— That was so sweet of you to do! I love it! 

1 Reply
testing