Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

@Ispend2much6 love hanging my Christmas cards up, so sweet!

@Ispend2much6 love hanging my Christmas cards up, so sweet!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@LCResz Thank you so much for the christmas card! It looks great hanging up with our little collection ๐Ÿ™‚ 

how sweet! @CC3616

how sweet! @CC3616

@CC3616 Yay! Glad it got to you finally! Bet your collection of cards is adorable!

Adding on to say thank you, as well @LCResz. I had already left town, but my boyfriend took a picture of the card for me. Thank you for keeping the BT spirit alive. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I literally was brought to joyful tears courtesy of @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜ such a lovely surprise after a rough week. she instantly put a smile on my face, and I appreciate her friendship so very much! thank you so much for thinking of me during this busy holiday season, it means so much ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค— she wrapped each one and numbered them like an advent calendar!! love the idea!! so creative can't wait to get started, and I finally have some free time today to get to it ๐Ÿ˜

Awww - This is so sweet!   Enjoy your treats, @lmaster!  @itsfi is super sweet and generous with all of her gifts lately! โค๏ธ

Most definitely! @Tamara76 @itsfi I ate all the chocolate in one sitting ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@lmaster,

I can understand your joyful tears from receiving this joyful gift from @itsfi!

The sweetest Advent Calendar from a cherished friend!  And Chocolates!  ๐Ÿ™‚

So beyond thoughtful! @tsavorite

@lmaster I'm sure you'll enjoy all the gifts from our own...

@lmaster I'm sure you'll enjoy all the gifts from our own masking santa @itsfi๐ŸŽ… hope your week gets better, tomorrow is Friday!

Re: @lmaster I'm sure you'll enjoy all the gifts from our own...

Such a great person @ @itsfi to think of others during this busy holiday season@sonnydee

@lmaster What a nice surprise! Enjoy and please share what you received ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT @itsfi individually wrapped skincare masks, my favorite ever! Thank you

@lmaster that is so nice! I can't wait for you to show us all of the goodies that you received. 

@ZakiyaBT thank you so much! Sweet @itsfi wrapped individual skincare masks ๐Ÿ˜ my absolute favorite

Awww so sweet! Enjoy your goodies and hope you are having a better week! @lmaster

I appreciate that @veronika23 so far it's definitely been better! Thanks to @itsfi ๐Ÿค—

YAY! @lmaster ๐Ÿ™‚

@lmaster Awwe, this is so wonderfull! All the time and effort she put in to these amazes me! Enjoy this fantastic gift! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ

Thank you @Shosh85 I don't know how she found the time to do all this!! @itsfi you are wonder woman!! With the biggest โค๏ธ

1 Reply
testing