Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Such cute packaging on everything! And those chocolates are great @lmaster! So sweet of @itsfi ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thank you so much @CC3616 @itsfi is a great friend, so thoughtful

@lmaster I continue to be amazed at @itsfiโ€˜s generousity! I am so happy to see you receive such a wonderful box of goodness, everything is just perfect, isnโ€™t it๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ?!?!

@eshoe such a generous woman! I'm in love with it all!! @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜˜

Wow! I spent much of my Monday running around from one thing to another. In between my to do's I went to check my mail and, oh my goodness! I received a fabulous box of goodies from the lovely @lmaster! ๐Ÿ™‚ Just look at all these treats!!!

The candle smells sooooo good; it makes me hungry...as does that box of chocolates! Yum!!The candle smells sooooo good; it makes me hungry...as does that box of chocolates! Yum!!I have the socks on now and let me tell you, so comfy and warm. LOVE!!I have the socks on now and let me tell you, so comfy and warm. LOVE!!

lmaster, you put together such an amazing box for me! I love it all! I've had my eye on a few of these masks and I can't wait to try them! Everything you picked for me is perfect! PERFECT!! I have a work trip next month and I've already set aside a few of these things to take with me! Yay! I'm pretty sure the chocolates won't last that long though. Hahahaha!  Thank you for this, lmaster! It means a lot! You're amazing and I appreciate you so much! 

OMG!   Those unicorn treats are soooo cute!  I couldn't get my hands on those unicorn socks as they sold out fast at my local Bath and Body Works, but they are super cute!  And that candle looks amazing!  Enjoy everything, @itsfi !!!   @lmaster is such a sweetheart! โค๏ธ 

Thank you @Tamara76! I so agree - @lmaster is such a sweetie, and a dear friend!

@itsfi ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi love those socks ๐Ÿคฉgreat job @lmaster!

@itsfi love those socks ๐Ÿคฉgreat job @lmaster!

Re: @itsfi love those socks ๐Ÿคฉgreat job @lmaster!

The socks are fabulous @sonnydee - super adorable and keeps my feet and toesies warm and cozy! Such thoughtfulness and great picks by @lmaster! โค๏ธ

Literal unicorn mail! I love it! @itsfi hope you enjoy your goodies, very thoughtful of @lmaster

Thank you @CC3616! So thoughtful and kind of @lmaster to send such fun unicorn mail! I had a couple of the chocolates today and they are so good. 

@itsfi I love everything here! All the unicorn stuff is super cute! I recall really liking that BioBelle mask! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฆ„

It was so thoughtful of @lmaster to send this to you! I hope you enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿซ

Thank you @Shosh85! I so agree - this was so thoughtful of @lmaster!  The Biobelle sheet mask looks like a nice one. I'm happy to hear that it's one that you liked - if it's shosh85-approved, there's a high likelihood it's going to work really well for my skin! I'm even more excited to try it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

What an amazing gift! Enjoy all your goodies @itsfi!

Thank you @faeriegirl! Such an amazing surprise! @lmaster is so generous and kind. 

@itsfi  What a great gift!! So many nice goodies to enjoy!! @lmaster was so sweet to send this to you, but of course,  you deserve it!! Enjoy!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—

Completely agree! @lmaster is an absolute sweetheart. ๐Ÿ’•

Awww, you are always so good to me ! Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you so much! ๐Ÿ’—

@itsfi What awesome goodies. What a great treat to come home to!

Best,
Rebecca

It was such a nice treat @RebeccaBT! ๐Ÿ˜ @lmaster is so thoughtful.

@itsfi ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— the chocolate is super special to me bc my gma introduced me to it when I was very little, and we would make it an every Friday date, where we would go to the candy shop and get two pieces of chocolate ๐Ÿ˜ 

1 Reply
testing