Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe What an amazing gift from an even more amazing person! How thoughtful and generous it was of her to include your little one! @itsfi truly has a heart of gold! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ˜

...and now you have one too, @Shosh85! That sneaky @itsfi๐Ÿ˜‰

WOW!! This is such a thoughtful and beautiful gift. It truly is the thought that counts! I hope that you an your daughter enjoy your gifts @eshoe and Happy Holidays!

Best,

Zakiya

Thank you so much, @ZakiyaBT! What is most amazing is that @@itsfi did it all not only once, but twice! So much ๐Ÿ’– in this community!

@eshoe Oh, this is so special!!! I'm not surprised at @itsfi and her generosity and thoughtfulness!! All the great masks and special gifts for your daughter is something she would do!! And the Advent calendar is awesome!! Enjoy your gifts because it's only right for a special BIC member to receive all this from another special BIC member!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ„โค

@yankeefaithful it is truly a one-of-a-kind gift, something I will remember for years to come:) @itsfi is an amazing member of BIC, isnโ€™t she๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe What a thoughtful gift that I hope you both are both enjoying ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca 

I am just astounded at @itsfiโ€™s thoughtfulness, @RebeccaBT! She certainly knows how to put someone on the holiday mood๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ„

Wow! What an amazing gift! The sheet mask advent calendar is such a great idea! @eshoe @itsfi

@veronika23 isnโ€™t this the best? @itsfi made me laugh and cry thanks to her ingenuity and kindness๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š!!

๐Ÿ˜ that's so awesome. You are right! @itsfi is the most thoughtful & generous! Great idea for the advent calendar of masks, but no surprise from the Queen of masking!๐Ÿ‘ธ dont know where she gets the time! so excited for you @eshoe & mini eshoe. Enjoy!

Yep, @sonnydee@itsfi made me feel like ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป visited my house early this year, and knew just what I wanted๐Ÿ˜‚!!!

Omg @itsfi you're creativity is astonishing! If you don't work in a creative field, you've missed your calling. What an amazing friend @itsfi is to you @eshoe โค

Isnโ€™t @itsfi amazing, @GG84? Ingenious to some up with this idea, and those lines!!! I am envious of her wrapping abilities๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ! So much goodness here, what a way to start the season:)

@GG84, thank you!! ๐Ÿค— Your words mean a lot. I donโ€™t work in a creative field but am in total awe of people who are creative. ๐Ÿคฉ @eshoe and her daughter have been so good to me and Iโ€™m very thankful for their friendship. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Awww ๐Ÿฅฐ @itsfi, you have been so very generous in so many ways; your time, your knowledge, and most of all, sharing your kindness๐Ÿ˜Š A million thank youโ€™s and then some for all you do for not just me, but everyone on BIC!

Back at ya @eshoe! ๐Ÿ˜Š And to you and your in-house ingredient-reading-masking-maven-and-beauty-box-curator-extraordinaire:  AFFC45CC-AF1E-4424-B83E-03C381B5386F.gif

@eshoe Wow.....that was so kind and generous of @itsfi. The custom made advent calendar is so cute and unique.  I like the mug and sleeping mask, those are really cute. So many goodies for you to enjoy. 

@SportyGirly125, the best word to describe @itsfiโ€™s act of kindness here is lavished-I feel truly lavished with such generosity and thoughtfulness! That calendar is everything๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜!!! 

@eshoe Our Fairy Godmother @itsfi has done it again! Those are great gifts and so well thought out! Youโ€™re daughter must be so pleased with her gifts also! What a way to celebrate the Holidays! I love the Advent Calendar! 

@keana1, the best thing is that I have never had my own advent calendar๐Ÿ˜‚ Growing up we did a family light the candle advent, but nothing like this (not even one of the chocolate ones, lol). I am just a little giddy ๐Ÿ˜Š@itsfi just brought a whole lot of holiday cheer my way by her graciousness!

testing