Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Such a sweet and thoughtful surprise @prettyinpa@mermadelove is lovely inside and out and her treats are delicious!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

@prettyinpa  @mermadelove  That card is perfect!

@Ispend2much6 I literally jumped up and down when I saw that card. LOL

@prettyinpa yaaaaaaay!!! So glad everything made it safely to you!!! Iโ€™m always nervous about getting and giving packages through the mail around holiday season! My mother sent little miss mermadelove a package two xmases ago two day priority that took TWENTY ONE days to get to us!!! Iโ€™m very very happy it brightened your day. I still get literal and figurative warm fuzzies when I wear the scarf you made for me. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’™

So I want to give a huge shout out to @eshoe. She asked if she could send me some masks and I said that would be amazing. Little did I know she was sending this:

Spoiler
20181130_213216.jpg

20181130_213216.jpg

My favorite part was the letter and personal notes on some of the masks. This was beyond generous and I'm so excited to try them. Thank you!

Awww - What a sweet gift, @ShortErica!  How nice of @eshoe

@ShortEricawow that looks like some awesome masks. Super sweet of @eshoe

What an amazing gift, @ShortErica@eshoe is quite the masking master so Iโ€™m sure she gave you lots of amazing ones to try out

How lovely of @eshoe I hope you enjoy them @ShortErica

That is such a kind gesture and a great selection.

@eshoe how thoughtful!! enjoy these lovely masks!! @Short...

@eshoe how thoughtful!! enjoy these lovely masks!! @ShortErica

What a fantastic set of masks to try out, @ShortErica! I hope you have fun using all of your generous gifts from @eshoe

Wow! What an awesome collection of masks!!!! Enjoy!!! @ShortErica

Enjoy your surprise @ShortErica ! @eshoe is so thoughtful! Have fun masking! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I canโ€™t wait to read your reviews in the masking thread!

@eshoe strikes again!!! ๐Ÿ™‚  What a fabulous surprise @ShortErica! eshoe is so kind and generous!

@ShortErica  @eshoe  Never just sends a "little something."  She's too generous for that. ๐Ÿ™‚  Enjoy!

@ShortErica itโ€™s so much fun to share in the masking adventures! I hope you find a couple you like, maybe even a ๐Ÿ’• or two. If anything, I hope it helps you hone in on what you like/donโ€™t like in a sheet mask๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow!  Thatโ€™s so generous!  Canโ€™t wait to read your reviews in the masking thread!

@ShortErica,

More than two or three months worth of masks!   

@eshoe  is so kind and so generous!  You couldn't ask for more.   ๐Ÿ™‚

That is so awesome of @eshoe  @ShortErica!

OMG!!!  Heart  @mezzotown88 is the sweetest ever!!  She saw these while out shopping and thought of me <blushing

nbc.jpg 

Some Nightmare Before Christmas tumblers and a gorgeous make-up brush holder with Flawless (my middle name LOL!) imprinted on it!  How sweet and generous of her Heart  I love this so much and will put everything to use!  Thank you so, so much Mezzotown88

testing