Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you, @RebeccaBT!  I wonder if they are a Kroger exclusive?  We don't have Kroger in my city and I scoured multiple Target, free-standing and franchised stores and the employees had no idea what I was talking about when I showed them a pic - they all said they never got this one in stock here.

Those tumblers are so pretty!  So nice that you had help tracking them down!

Thank you so much!   I agree, she was so sweet to help me out! โค๏ธ   @rockstargina

YAY @Tamara76!!  This is awesome Heart  I'm so glad @unfungirl managed to track this down!  She's such a sweetheart!  The picture did such a great job at capturing how awesome this cup really is!  Heart 

Thank you so much, @ZombieMetroAnt!  The tumbler truly is spectacular in person!  I took it to work yesterday and everyone wanted to touch it because of the litte studs all over it! โค๏ธ

Glad you have them! So nice of @unfungirl to help you out! Sticky notes are too cute!!! @Tamara76

Thank you!  I totally agree, V!   She is a doll! โค๏ธ   @veronika23

Those tumblers are very pretty @Tamara76! Super sweet of @unfungirl to pick those up for you and surprise you with some unicorn mail! ๐Ÿฆ„ 

Thank you!  I totally agree, @itsfi โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 You are too kind!! I was so excited to stumble across them, and Iโ€™m so happy that I could help you out! You know I couldnโ€™t forget a little unicorn extra for the unicorn queen!

You are the sweetest! โค๏ธ  

Thanks again!   @unfungirl

It's beautiful and perfect Heart @unfungirl is the sweetest!! Thank you for scooping these up love!

Awe thanks @Mcakes!! I was so happy that I found it, and thank you again for confirming it was the right one ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww - It takes a village! โค๏ธ   Love you ladies, @unfungirl and @Mcakes

@Tamara76 Wow thatโ€™s so awesome she found it for you!!!

@SportyGirly125 I totally agree!  I had given up by the time she messaged me!  I am so thankful she was on the lookout for us! โค๏ธ

those are gorgeous!! @Tamara76

those are gorgeous!! @Tamara76

Re: those are gorgeous!! @Tamara76

Thank you, @lmaster!  I totally agree! โค๏ธ

Ok guys... this is pretty freaking EPIC! I received a very thoughtful and magical gift from the amazing, the incredible, the wonderful @ZombieMetroAnt! While she was at SEPHORiA she had her masterclass session with Natasha Denona... after that class she got her BIC hat signed and sent it to ME! SQQQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I swear I am speechless and words can't described how much this means to me. I LOVE IT!!!!  And of course I cried my eyes out! ๐Ÿ˜„ She not only got this hat signed for me but also told @NatashaDenona that it was for me and about the thread I have for her brand on BIC. Oh and that's not all... she even got up to ask a question on my behalf about a cool toned palette with blues and greys that I am hoping Natasha will produce one day. Z also included the sharpie that the hat was signed with!  What's funny is that I was chatting with her prior to that weekend and told her not to forget her sharpie in case she wanted something signed! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„  Thank you so much Z!!!!! And thank you to @heartsmyface for making these incredible hats without which I wouldn't have this unbelievably awesome one of a kind gift!

Not only did I received this magical hat but @Mcakes and @Tamara76 gifted me pins that they had made for the event. While I wish with all my heart that I could have been there this is definitely giving me all the feels. I love them so much! Thank you!

Thank you ladies for sending me this most wonderful care package from your SEPHORiA weekend! I hope to join you gals one day! No words can describe just how very special you all are! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

Image result for group hug gif

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

0181107um.jpg

@veronika23 What an awesome surprise! So thoughtful @ZombieMetroAnt

Best,

Rebecca 

It was @RebeccaBT! And she definitely is thoughtful!!!!!

testing