Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks @RebeccaBT!  It was actually no biggie - V deserves this an much more IMO!  Heart   She's one of the main reasons I stuck around the community.  I'm also grateful @NatashaDenona was such a great sport about signing this Heart  She is the bee's knee's Smiley Wink  

@ZombieMetroAnt  ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Image result for blushing gif

Yay!!!! I am so happy your treats made their way to you, @veronika23!!!  You are very welcome for the little button!

@ZombieMetroAnt was soooooo thrilled to go to a second session with Natasha Denona to get the hat signed for you! She is such an angel! โค๏ธ

We were all bummed that you couldn't join us at Sephoria,and we hope we can all meet up with you one day soon - The community would not be the same without you, girl!  We love you! โค๏ธ

That she is T! Awww!!! Wouldn't be the same without you guys!!! Love you all too!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Image result for supernatural hug gif

that is so awesome @veronika23! congrats & thank you for...

that is so awesome @veronika23! congrats & thank you for all you do for us & the BIC๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Re: that is so awesome @veronika23! congrats & thank you for...

Awwww thank you @sonnydee!!! ๐Ÿ–ค

@veronika23  That is such a wonderful, wonderful gift!  I wouldn't expect anything less from those ladies. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @Ispend2much6!!! It truly is! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@veronika23,

This is the best surprise ever! @ZombieMetroAnt was super kind and thoughtful to send you this wonderful, meaningful souvenir!  @heartsmyface was so clever to have these hats made!  @Mcakes and @Tamara76 are just awesome all the time and very kind to send you their very cute pins!  So, the big thing here is that you are loved and have such excellent friends!  That's not bad!  I may be moved to tears here!

@tsavorite  thank you! It was quite the surprise!!!! Definitely made me cry... like ugly cry. lol ๐Ÿ˜„

That @ZombieMetroAnt is always full of surprises.  Glad you got a piece of Sephoria weekend @veronika23 !!!

She sure is!!! Thank you @ElleElleG! ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23, I can understand why youโ€™re speechless. What a beautiful surprise from @ZombieMetroAnt@heartsmyface@Mcakes and @Tamara76.  Thereโ€™s so much love and affection in this unicorn mail. โ™ฅ๏ธ While you were not able to attend SEPHORiA in person you were in their hearts. So many feels in your post. ๐Ÿฅฐ You ladies have such a special friendship! 

@itsfithanks! Yes a lot of love went into this!!!!

Such a special gift @veronika23!! You must feel like you have the best friends ever!! You must be pretty special yourself to have such friends as @ZombieMetroAnt, and @Mcakes, and @heartsmyface and @Tamara76!! Enjoy your gift and friendships!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—

@yankeefaithfulThank you! I do have amazing friends and so grateful to have them! If it weren't for BT I wouldn't have met these incredible ladies!

That was a truly lovely thing for them to do for you @veronika23. But then again, you are most deserving of it. ๐Ÿ˜

@jozkid  it was an amazing thing to do!  Although I don't think I am most deserving of it... ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh yes you are @veronika23 ! You do SO much for us Heart 

SURPRISE! Smiley LOL 

Shirley Temple GIF - Shirley Temple Giggle GIFs

@veronika23 Heart  how could we possibly meet Natasha and not send a memento to one of her biggest fans!  Smiley Wink

1 Reply
testing