Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Ok guys... this is pretty freaking EPIC! I received a very thoughtful and magical gift from the amazing, the incredible, the wonderful @ZombieMetroAnt! While she was at SEPHORiA she had her masterclass session with Natasha Denona... after that class she got her BIC hat signed and sent it to ME! SQQQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I swear I am speechless and words can't described how much this means to me. I LOVE IT!!!!  And of course I cried my eyes out! Smiley Very Happy She not only got this hat signed for me but also told @NatashaDenona that it was for me and about the thread I have for her brand on BIC. Oh and that's not all... she even got up to ask a question on my behalf about a cool toned palette with blues and greys that I am hoping Natasha will produce one day. Z also included the sharpie that the hat was signed with!  What's funny is that I was chatting with her prior to that weekend and told her not to forget her sharpie in case she wanted something signed! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy  Thank you so much Z!!!!! And thank you to @heartsmyface for making these incredible hats without which I wouldn't have this unbelievably awesome one of a kind gift!

Not only did I received this magical hat but @Mcakes and @Tamara76 gifted me pins that they had made for the event. While I wish with all my heart that I could have been there this is definitely giving me all the feels. I love them so much! Thank you!

Thank you ladies for sending me this most wonderful care package from your SEPHORiA weekend! I hope to join you gals one day! No words can describe just how very special you all are! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

Image result for group hug gif

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

0181107um.jpg

@veronika23 What an awesome surprise! So thoughtful @ZombieMetroAnt

Best,

Rebecca 

It was @RebeccaBT! And she definitely is thoughtful!!!!!

Thanks @RebeccaBT!  It was actually no biggie - V deserves this an much more IMO!  Heart   She's one of the main reasons I stuck around the community.  I'm also grateful @NatashaDenona was such a great sport about signing this Heart  She is the bee's knee's Smiley Wink  

@ZombieMetroAnt  πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

Image result for blushing gif

Yay!!!! I am so happy your treats made their way to you, @veronika23!!!  You are very welcome for the little button!

@ZombieMetroAnt was soooooo thrilled to go to a second session with Natasha Denona to get the hat signed for you! She is such an angel! <3

We were all bummed that you couldn't join us at Sephoria,and we hope we can all meet up with you one day soon - The community would not be the same without you, girl!  We love you! <3

That she is T! Awww!!! Wouldn't be the same without you guys!!! Love you all too!!! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

Image result for supernatural hug gif

that is so awesome @veronika23! congrats & thank you for...

that is so awesome @veronika23! congrats & thank you for all you do for us & the BICπŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Re: that is so awesome @veronika23! congrats & thank you for...

Awwww thank you @sonnydee!!! πŸ–€

@veronika23  That is such a wonderful, wonderful gift!  I wouldn't expect anything less from those ladies. Smiley Happy

Thank you @Ispend2much6!!! It truly is! 😊

@veronika23,

This is the best surprise ever! @ZombieMetroAnt was super kind and thoughtful to send you this wonderful, meaningful souvenir!  @heartsmyface was so clever to have these hats made!  @Mcakes and @Tamara76 are just awesome all the time and very kind to send you their very cute pins!  So, the big thing here is that you are loved and have such excellent friends!  That's not bad!  I may be moved to tears here!

@tsavorite  thank you! It was quite the surprise!!!! Definitely made me cry... like ugly cry. lol Smiley Very Happy

That @ZombieMetroAnt is always full of surprises.  Glad you got a piece of Sephoria weekend @veronika23 !!!

She sure is!!! Thank you @ElleElleG! Smiley Happy

@veronika23, I can understand why you’re speechless. What a beautiful surprise from @ZombieMetroAnt@heartsmyface@Mcakes and @Tamara76.  There’s so much love and affection in this unicorn mail. β™₯️ While you were not able to attend SEPHORiA in person you were in their hearts. So many feels in your post. πŸ₯° You ladies have such a special friendship! 

@itsfithanks! Yes a lot of love went into this!!!!

Such a special gift @veronika23!! You must feel like you have the best friends ever!! You must be pretty special yourself to have such friends as @ZombieMetroAnt, and @Mcakes, and @heartsmyface and @Tamara76!! Enjoy your gift and friendships!!πŸ˜πŸ’—

@yankeefaithfulThank you! I do have amazing friends and so grateful to have them! If it weren't for BT I wouldn't have met these incredible ladies!

That was a truly lovely thing for them to do for you @veronika23. But then again, you are most deserving of it. 😁

@jozkid  it was an amazing thing to do!  Although I don't think I am most deserving of it... Smiley Very Happy

3 Replies