Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

that's epic @veronika23 what an amazing friend

that's epic @veronika23 what an amazing friend

Re: that's epic @veronika23 what an amazing friend

Truly!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @lmaster

You are the sweetest @veronika23 Heart We all talked about how we wished you and our other franzzz were there too Heart When @ZombieMetroAnt told me she got that for you I nearly lost it, so perfect! I really hope we can all make it to the next one Heart Heart Heart

It is perfect! Thanks! I hope so too @Mcakes!

@veronika23 I would be speechless, what an awesome and thoughtful gift from @ZombieMetroAnt with the help of @heartsmyface@Mcakes and @Tamara76๐Ÿคฉ Pretty cool surprises, I canโ€™t imagine anyone who would appreciate them more than you;)

Very cool surprise! Thank you! @eshoe

This truly is an epic and thoughtful gift. So awesome @veronika23! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

It is! Thank you @angel7594๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

I admit that I tend to stick to a few specific threads on the BIC forums so I had not stopped by this one before but I am glad I spotted it on the front page because I need to post here myself! Like @lmaster and @CC3616, I came home yesterday to a box filled with lovely goodies from the ever generous and thoughtful @itsfi.

IMG_8449.JPG

I am absolutely in awe of the pile of goodies she sent me. The photo doesn't show the tub of pineapple flavored cotton candy she included because my husband and I set upon it like wolves while we watched television last night. But I adore everything she sent and I don't think she has any idea just how perfect everything she chose is - I agree that there must be some kind of psychic power or FBI monitoring van involved. I've had a really tough few months adapting to our new home and dealing with some family health issues and this box really helped boost my spirits - I can't thank you enough, Fi!

@Alphaboo,

It's so nice that you have been gifted by the lovely  @itsfi!  Happy Unicorn Mail!

It's great that @itsfi knew just how to boost your spirits!  She's wonderfully tricky that way!

@Alphaboo Hope you are feeling better soon and adjust to your move! The gifts from @itsfi are so great, enjoy everything ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwwww @Alphaboo @itsfi definitely has perfect timing to cheer her fellow bics up! Hope you are feeling better!

@Alphaboo, you found me out - I'm in the van parked across the street. ๐Ÿ™‚ hahaha!

fbi1_995.jpg

That cotton candy is delish, right?! I'm so happy to hear you and your husband enjoyed it. Relocating to a new place always has its fair share of challenges but I know you and your hubs will get comfortably situated and hit your stride!!  

Oh @Alphaboo I am just loving these gifts from @itsfi! The Shu Uemura!! Herbivore!! Lancer!! I am so happy you were spoiled and surprised by her kindness๐Ÿ˜Š I hope things get better for you and look up in the New Year!

@AlphabooAww thats really sweet of her to send. Looks like a lot of awesome goodies. Hope you enjoy hon

Awww - This is seriously sweet, @Alphaboo!   So sorry you've been having a rough time, but I'm glad to hear this gift from  @itsfi lifted your spirits a little! โค๏ธ

Awwww such thoughtful unicorn mail @Alphaboo! I'm sorry things have been difficult for you and hope that they are/get better! Enjoy all your new goodies! ๐Ÿ™‚

I would be interested in participating if there are still spots.  If note I understand.

- robin

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I would b happy to send you a Unicorn package so send me your info if u like so u can hopefully have a reason to post on this again very soon!

@buggirl  it's not an exchange. It's just people who have become friends on the forum and send each other little gifts/surprises/pick me ups. It's essentially a random act of kindness sent by mail. ๐Ÿ™‚

testing