Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

yesterday I came home to a surprise at my door from the lovely @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— she really made my heart melt with her generosity. so many lovely masks and goodies, I'm in heaven right now! so thoughtful to think of others when you are so busy to even get much time for yourself. I love love love all the special masks and treats, you have no idea how happy you have made me, I really needed a pick me up and you came through! I greatly appreciate you Fi!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@lmaster,

You lucky girl!  So many masks and treats lovingly sent from @itsfi!

I hope that you are properly cheered up now!   Enjoy all your goodies!   I'm sure that the very best wishes were sent with them!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much @tsavorite @itsfi has without a doubt uplifted my spirits ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@lmaster I see alot of loves here!๐Ÿ˜ I dew care & those p...

@lmaster I see alot of loves here!๐Ÿ˜ I dew care & those pocky sticks. I can eat a box at a time #dont judge!๐Ÿ˜‚ @itsfi knows how to spoil us!

Re: @lmaster I see alot of loves here!๐Ÿ˜ I dew care & those p...

@sonnydee you both @itsfi are such amazing sweet thoughtful kind hearted ladies!! I can't want to taste them all!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Oh my goodness!   @lmaster I think you are set on face masks for a lifetime!  What a sweet gift from @itsfi!!!  I am especially intrigued by the banana pocky and chocolates! Yum! โค๏ธ

Masks are my newest love @Tamara76  but honestly, I have not even seen 95% of these, so it's going to be fun trying all this newness thanks @itsfi for introducing me to so many different goodies!

Thatโ€™s a really nice package to receive!  I hope you feel better and canโ€™t wait to see your reviews in the mask thread!

Awwww what a great pick me up!!! No doubt you'll have fun trying all these out! I hope things get better for you! ๐Ÿ™‚ @lmaster

Thank you so much @veronika23 I appreciate the well wishes! @itsfi is a very generous kind hearted lady!

She sure is! @lmaster

Wow, @lmaster!!!! Youโ€™ve got some serious masking to do๐Ÿ˜‚ @@itsfi is such an incredibly generous person, I hope you feel pampered and appreciated, lmaster!!!! ๐Ÿ’— everything, you will too Iโ€™m certain๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜Š

Most definitely @eshoe above and beyond generous @itsfi your are amazing!

@lmaster Wow! That is an absolutely incredible Unicorn Mail that @itsfi sent you! So incredibly generous โค Enjoy your masks. I hope whatever brought you down has been resolved.

Thank you so much @GG84 @itsfi had no idea, but my 88 year old gma has not been doing so great this past week, so this was perfect to get my mind off the situation for a bit! 

@lmaster, sending good thoughts and well wishes for your gโ€™ma! Hope sheโ€™s doing better! Hugs to you both! 

I really appreciate that @itsfi thank you

This fun unicorn mail from the wonderful @sonnydee came earlier in the week but I didnโ€™t have an opportunity to open it until last night. 9A6FB946-9480-47A7-90C0-ABC13410FFEB.jpeg

When I did, I was sooo giddy at all fun goodies sonnydee spoiled me with - these are all new to me and things I have wanted to try! This is such a lovely way to end a long week and start my weekend. The card is adorbs! ๐Ÿ’• BC93AE2C-A31F-48A5-AFFB-7315487C236F.jpeg

Thank you sonnydee for being so thoughtful and generous with your treats. Iโ€™ve wanted to try these sheet masks since seeing you and others post of them on the masking thread and now I can. yesssss!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And these Dior samples!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’– oh my goodness, I feel so spoiled! Thank you!!! ๐Ÿค— 

@itsfi,

What a cute card!  @sonnydee is a darling to send you such fun and enjoyable gifts!

You do deserve to be spoiled, that's for sure!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Aww thank you @tsavorite@sonnydee did an amazing job! Loving the masks!

@itsfiOoh what fun looking masks, and that card is so pretty!!

1 Reply
testing