Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Those are adorable!!!

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you! @BrookeSelvage ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@veronika23  @shimmerbait  How sweet!  Your photos are looking like @Tamara76's.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @Ispend2much6! That's a great compliment! @Tamara76 pictures are always so nice!!! I can never seem to get them the way I want to and know I can do better. lol ๐Ÿ˜„

@Ispend2much6 and @veronika23 Awww - Y'all are too sweet!   V your photo is stunning and I love your style! โค๏ธ 

Thanks so much @Tamara76!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

So nice and a great photo!

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ @rockstargina

I love it, @veronika23!  What a sweet gift from @shimmerbait!

Thanks @curlychiquita! Great gift for sure! ๐Ÿ™‚

So sweet of @shimmerbait to send these @veronika23. And I love how you styled the photo!

Very sweet! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜˜ @jozkid

Aww this is so sweet Heart ! Love how thoughtful @shimmerbait is, and these are just PERFECT for you @veronika23 Heart Heart

Yes she is so very thoughtful!!!! @Mcakes

Oooh that green is saucy, @veronika23๐Ÿคฉ What a sweet surprise, @shimmerbait!!! โค๏ธ 

It's super my colors @eshoe! Yes it was a very sweet surprise. ๐Ÿ™‚

I didn't think I'd ever be posting in this thread, but I have been blessed. About last week or so I received a private message asking if I liked Sheet Masks. I like them lol, so @eshoe had a few extras she said she'd love to send me and a Nars lipstick that wasn't her color. Awesome! Asked if I liked perfume samples, they are my favorite. I received this HUGE box on Friday but due to work I'm just able to post it today. I was expecting like maybe 4-5 sheet masks. My eyes bulged when I saw the box on the table. I ripped it open and was going through it with my mom watching. It was a never ending box. Please excuse my crappy pictures. 1.jpg  
3.jpg  

I've been wanting to try a lot of these. My mom was like that's a lot of stuff in that box, I turned to her and whispered...I haven't even gotten to the sheet masks yet! Now I forgot to mention, everything had these super cute little notes attached to them.

4.jpg  

8.jpg6.jpg5.jpg7.jpg

I can't wait to try them all! I can't thank you enough @eshoe for your generosity and kindness. I have been going through some financial rough times, with a pretty much no buy for months, so this just blew me away, I was moved to tears.

Oh my goodness!  What a fabulous surprise!   Enjoy all your masks and treats, @Samtian!  That was so nice of @eshoe! โค๏ธ

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So fun, I actually really like almost all the perfumes you received So I know you are bound to love 1 or more of them!!

This is such a thoughtful gift from @eshoe ! Iโ€™m so sorry about your hardships, I hope that things get better for you soon! ๐Ÿค— 

@keana1Thank you!

1 Reply
testing