Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww, so sweet of you to say @Aaliaa! Such generosity from @eshoe! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

What a fabulous gift @itsfi! Enjoy!!!

Thank you @veronika23! I've used the lip mask and it's very nice. ๐Ÿ™‚

What a great package, @itsfi! So many goodies to enjoy! I love that @eshoe took the time to wrap and decorate everything too- so sweet! 

Right, @quspork? Wrapping the gifts was such a special touch.  @eshoe really put so much thought and effort into this package; I'm very lucky to be spoiled by her kindness! 

@itsfi, you have been key in helping me pinpoint and tweak my skincare routine to improve its health. No unicorn mail can fully express my appreciation but I can try in a small way to say thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š So happy to be masking & more with this community!

You are so sweet @eshoe! Thank you for your kind words! ๐Ÿ˜˜ I have had such a great time on BIC, getting to know everyone and learning so much. It has been such joy being a part of this community. ๐Ÿค— 

Oh my goodness! I went to pick up my mail and ... whoa!  "Surprised" is an understatement. @CC3616 sent me a package that had me literally staring at the table for the longest time.

IMG_2663.JPG

I don't even know what to say CC3616; I'm overwhelmed by your generosity. This feels like too much; you went above and beyond and I am so thankful for your thoughtfulness and generosity! Thank you! You're amazing!  There are so many items in this package that I love or have wanted to try. ๐Ÿ™‚ These skincare goodies will come in handy! I have a handful of work trips this month and next and these lovelies are going to make the trip with me! Yay!  The maple candy and syrup will not - the candy because that's already in my tummy - ha! And the maple syrup ... I'm feeling like waffles for dinner tonight! Yum! ๐Ÿ™‚   Thank you again CC3616! โค๏ธ

Awwww - @CC3616 is the biggest sweetheart!  This is such a fun gift! โค๏ธ  

Enjoy, @itsfi! โค๏ธ

So true @Tamara76@CC3616 put together such a fun gift - very thoughtful of her!

This is so sweet of @CC3616! Enjoy your gifts, @itsfi!

This is so sweet of @CC3616! Enjoy your gifts, @itsfi!

Re: This is so sweet of @CC3616! Enjoy your gifts, @itsfi!

Thank you @curlychiquita@CC3616 is very kind and generous! โค๏ธ

Delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ this is a lovely set of gifts, so sweet of @CC3616 to send your way @itsfi  โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฆ I hope you enjoyed your waffles and syrup! 

@bakeamuffin, it's been a while since I've taken out the waffle maker but the waffles + syrup were so worth it. ๐Ÿ™‚ I agree, so sweet of @CC3616

@itsfi,

It's great to hear how happy @CC3616's gift has made you!  

You may have sparked a maple syrup on waffles craving among us all...

@tsavorite, waffles and maple syrup are a tasty combination! ๐Ÿ™‚  @CC3616's package was so lovely; she's amazing! โค๏ธ

Maple syrup is good for any occasion @itsfi! Is that Dior glow sleeping mask, I spy? If it's that, its great! ๐Ÿ˜.  So thoughtful @CC3616

So true @sonnydee! This was good maple syrup! ๐Ÿ™‚  

The Dior is the DIOR - Hydra Life Glow Better Fresh Jelly Mask. I didn't know Dior made a sleeping mask until you mentioned it, but I took a look and I may have to try that one out soon.

I hope you got some waffles, yum. Totally having some for breakfast tomorrow now..  Safe travels @itsfi! And @GG84, a small Ohio town, although I do love some canadian maple too.

@CC3616, I did make waffles - I had breakfast for dinner and it was so good. This syrup is delish! Thank you again for your generosity and kindness. ๐Ÿ™‚

So sweet!!!! Have fun trying out new products @itsfi!

testing