Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe @scott1201 Aww โค๏ธ 

2E0D2F60-0BBE-42CD-AB17-79E6FEAEB661.jpeg

Especially ones that send masks and makeup ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ’— the pic, @PinkEvergreen-I agree!!!

@eshoe , @scott1201 What a lovely and thoughtful gift! Those leaders coconut gel masks are a favorite of mine! The unicorn mail this morning is just making me smile like a fool at work ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Well if you have to be at work @MissPuff, thank goodness for some extra smiles๐Ÿ˜Š;)

โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ love this community so much! Enjoy your goodies, @eshoe!

The Touchรฉ Eclat is a luxurious addition to my daily  beauty routine, @scott1201, and I canโ€™t wait to try that ๐ŸŠ Leaders Mask๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you so much for thinking of me and sending some cheer my way!

@eshoe,

Some people are kind and generous!    I mean you, @scott1201!    ๐Ÿ™‚

She sure is, @tsavorite. And pretty funny, too!

That's so sweet! Enjoy @eshoe!

That's so sweet! Enjoy @eshoe!

Re: That's so sweet! Enjoy @eshoe!

Thanks, @Lazybeautybeast ๐Ÿ˜Š!

@eshoe Such an awesome gift!! Love that cute doodle๐Ÿ˜Š How thoughtful of @scott1201 to send you that YSL Touchรฉ Eclat and all these great masks!! What a fun and generous surprise! Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜

Yep it was such a sweet surprise, @Shosh85. Itโ€™s yet another reminder of why this is the best community ๐Ÿ˜Š there is so much generosity here!

Such wonderful masks and samples for you @eshoe! ๐Ÿ˜€ And how fab is it that @scott1201 found the perfect YSL Touchรฉ Eclat for you! Sheโ€™s awesome! You both are! ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

Thanks, @itsfi-I was really just floored that she bothered to go through the trouble she did. I continue to be amazed at the kindness throughout this community ๐Ÿ˜Š

Holy crap @itsfi!!! It was only supposed to be the Babyfacial! Haha! I am so overwhelmed and just so blown away at your kindness and generosity!! I seriously could not believe how many things were in that cute purple bag!! Those socks made me so happy, haha! โ€“ How did you know I was a sock hoarder?! ๐Ÿงฆ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just love them! ๐ŸŒฎ

I am super excited for all these masks โ€“ I have wanted to try so many of these! 
Fi, you really out-did yourself! I am so grateful for this amazing gift and for amazing people like you! 
This really couldn't have come at a better time. The past few days have been rough, and it was just so incredibly nice to have a surprise like this in the middle of all the chaos! Thank you, thank you, so very much, Fi!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜D7625107-2F0E-4F23-91AC-1A7250EF7DC9.jpeg

Woh! Masks galore! Awesome! Hope you are enjoying all of them @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much, @veronika23!! It was definitely a generous gift! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ

Wow this is awesome!  What a nice package to receive ๐Ÿ™‚

@rockstargina It was definitely a surprise! When I saw it, I was trying so hard to figure out what in the world I ordered, haha! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Gracious, @Shosh85- what an amazing piece of unicorn mail to receive! @itsfi really outdid herself! It looks like you're well-stocked for the masking challenge thread for at least a little bit! ๐Ÿ˜„

@quspork I definitely have a nice assortment to choose from!! Such a awesome surprise from such an awesome person! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™Œ

testing