Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Shosh85 it totally made her day!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŽŠ

Awwwww, @mermadelove, your little is so sweet๐Ÿ˜Š How thoughtful of @@jozkid to surprise you both with beauty and mermaid ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ goodies! Especially after a challenging week (what was it with last week?!?). Hope you enjoy everything:)

@eshoe all I can say is TGIF and TG for @jozkid!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’‹

Glad I could help make your week better @mermadelove!

Aw, this is fantastic, @mermadelove!

@curlychiquita ๐Ÿ’–we both thought so๐Ÿ’‹

What a fun and fabulous package @mermadelove! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ So generous and thoughtful of @jozkid. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@itsfi the remarkable kindness and generosity and FUN! Is what keeps me coming back to BIC โœจ๐ŸŽ‰

Iโ€™m glad it brightened up your day @mermadelove!  And I pretty much think of you and Mermade Junior as a package deal. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope you found a couple of things that you like! Enjoy!

Lately things have been really hard. Thoughtful pick me ups from generous friends bring sunshine and sparkle so thanks again @jozkid 

โœจ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

What great unicorn mail, @mermadelove! Little Miss is just too adorable. I'm so glad she's able to partake in some of the goodies that the very generous @jozkid sent to you both! Also, I hope you're feeling better soon! Those little bugs just get nastier and nastier every year. 

@quspork thanks so much! I am feeling much better hankfully! Though if you or anyone else has an awesome work from home job opportunity, pm me! Lol ๐Ÿ˜…

I received another surprise package yesterday! The  box was packed full of so many cute, thoughtful, special, and delicious things. My cat Charlie even received a gift of cat treats from @jozkid and her adorable cat Ernie. Thank you again jozkid, I am so grateful and excited to use everything. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

3DEC97DD-5C4E-4DFB-A80D-9DAD9DE6E3D5.jpeg

BAFD8801-E426-471A-9F66-4A510BF4DD70.jpeg

046289FD-076E-4917-B443-F0CDE2762349.jpeg

5C04A55C-E701-4554-86BE-BCED0E7F0B3C.jpeg

381023E5-5536-4CCF-9D59-080A1C5E7855.jpeg

I have wanted this Laura Geller palette for awhile, it is so pretty!! The keychain is special for sure, I love the charms jozkid selected. โค๏ธ

Close up of the palette:

B4C5C98A-3F36-4999-8B5F-1035E7717020.jpeg

Wow! What a great gift @angel7594! So sweet to include kitty!

Thanks V!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ He knew right away the treats were his, lol. 

@veronika23

Hahahaha awesome!!! @angel7594

@angel7594 Awww This is such a special and thoughtful gift from @jozkid!!!  What a doll that she even sent something for Charlie!  I hope you enjoy all your goodies!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

This is a thoughtful gift, @angel7594@jozkid!

@angel7594 What a great surprise from @jozkid ! Enjoy your goodies!!!! My little and I got a surprise package from her this week , too and we were both over the moon. Will share pics shortly!!!!

I gotta say those stretchy mermaids look like tons of fun, @angel7594๐Ÿ˜‚ how sweet of @jozkid to spoil you with all of this! Love that Mrs. Meyers Lilac soap, and the lip paperclips. That is pretty thoughtful that she also sent some ๐Ÿ’— from one cat to another:) 

@angel7594  @jozkid  Aren't those Kneipp shower gels wonderful?  They are so calming to the skin, in some way.

1 Reply
testing